Hi, I was wondering if anyone here ever had this problem before? Everytime I open ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Falcondrgn no está en línea Stack level 2

No Send Button after hitting reply on email

Advertisement

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here ever had this problem before? Everytime I open an email from BES I can't seem to send the email after replying. The Send option just isn't there whenever its an email from BES. My personal emails from aol seems to be fine. Please help!

Thank you in advance.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I know it sounds rather simplistic, but the only time I have had that happen is when there is no email address in the "to" line.

Falcondrgn no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hello,

When I hit the reply button on an email it includes the original message as well as the email for whom I'm replying to. And I just checked again and the "TO" field is filled in. Thanks for trying to help though, I guess this never happened to anyone else in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I know it sounds rather simplistic, but the only time I have had that happen is when there is no email address in the "to" line.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~one other thing I thought of us maybe you need to resend your service books to your 8700 by going to your it/BB admin and requesting, not as easy as BIS where you can just go to your carriers BB login page n do it yourself. Hope this helps....

Rana4ian no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcondrgn View Post
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here ever had this problem before? Everytime I open an email from BES I can't seem to send the email after replying. The Send option just isn't there whenever its an email from BES. My personal emails from aol seems to be fine. Please help!

Thank you in advance.

Rana4ian no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just left the local ATT reseller. I had a Blackberry Pearl and just 4 days ago decided to change to the Curve. I noticed yesterday the very same problem. When replying I get no send option.

The reseller had 4 people look at it. They then took out a new unit and transferred all my data into the new unit. Same problem. They are are stumped. They are going to research and let me know what needs to be changed in the setting. We'll see.

jwadejr9 no está en línea Stack level 1
    any fix yet???

Scottbrannon no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a 8310 refirb. the original kept having function problems but I could atleast reply to my e-mail . I cant reply on the refirb now... same problem.

any solutions yet

schott no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have had this issue in the past and the service book re-send should do the trick.

just resent service books from carriers site. I powered device off and back on it didnt fix the problem I sent myself a test e-mail from the pc cant reply to it..

schott no está en línea Stack level 2
    did you also do a battery pull for 60 seconds?

Just figured out I needed to change the devise pin on the carrier site to the new phone. Sounds like that shoud fix it..

Thanks for your help

well, I thought that would fix the problem it seems that my device is not receiving service books for some reason any advise?

well, I