Have upgraded my 8700v on Voda Uk with the Voda german 4.2 two concerns, one ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

andrewthomas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2521F913

No Picture Application

Advertisement

Have upgraded my 8700v on Voda Uk with the Voda german 4.2 two concerns, one I cannot use the middle convenience key to bring up applications list as opposed to grid of apps, two and more importantly I cannot find the pictures application which I use to set my wallpaper, any ideas anyone???

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: No Picture Application

On the first issue, not sure what you mean, but I think you mean you're looking for a different Theme. I've actually removed all Themes except the BB Dimension themes, but you may want to try to find a Menu based theme rather than an Icon based theme. I know the Today and Zen themes are not like this. I used to have a theme that had all items in text on the right side. It had the same name as another theme, and I think either it was identified as Themename (Menu) or the other theme was identified as Themename (Icon).

As for the picutres app, depending on your theme, it may be in the Applications folder rather than on the main screen. If you don't find it there, download the OS from your provider and reinstall the Picture App.
    JerryD

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

I think the application list you are talking about is gone. I know with Zen on 4.1 you had an app list instead of the grid of apps. I liked the app list a lot better as well. Pictures should be in the Media app, you'll see them next to ringtones.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

andrewthomas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2521F913

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah cooksta the list was what I was after, figured out the picture one eventually, but thanks for the follow up