It all started when someone posted a photo of Jessica Simpson using a blackberry 8700g ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

imwillzillla no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2038A4B8

Next Step In the Life of a Crackberry Addict.

Advertisement

It all started when someone posted a photo of Jessica Simpson using a blackberry 8700g with the caption "Why's she using that old BB get at least a Pearl. As shallow and stupid as it sounds I wanted to get a Pearl since that comment and I got one. With the help of you all convincing me that the Pearl is an upgrade.

Now that I have the Pearl in my posession and so far i'm happy with it *knock on wood* It's time to sell the 8700. I just have no idea how to clear my info out of it. All the apps can stay there. I just want to make sure my info is cleared out. Any tips or way to do so?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Next Step In the Life of a Crackberry Addict.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Go to Options/security options/General Settings. Then from the Menu select Wipe Handheld.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr

DaThunder no está en línea Stack level 3

I want to get one of the original blackberries just because that vintage look.

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Quote Originally Posted by imwillzillla
    It all started when someone posted a photo of Jessica Simpson using a blackberry 8700g with the caption "Why's she using that old BB get at least a Pearl. As shallow and stupid as it sounds I wanted to get a Pearl since that comment and I got one. With the help of you all convincing me that the Pearl is an upgrade.

Now that I have the Pearl in my posession and so far i'm happy with it *knock on wood* It's time to sell the 8700. I just have no idea how to clear my info out of it. All the apps can stay there. I just want to make sure my info is cleared out. Any tips or way to do so?
    Make sure you close out the BIS account associated witht hat BB or the buyer will be geting your email.

imwillzillla no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2038A4B8

Quote Originally Posted by Dubdub
    Make sure you close out the BIS account associated witht hat BB or the buyer will be geting your email.
    If I change my BIS account over to the Pearl does it still keep that other info in there?