Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I input the PIN, MEIE was ok. I established an account( i think), but then ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

will2k no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Newbie needs help,

Advertisement

I input the PIN, MEIE was ok. I established an account( i think), but then next page when I am trying to add an email account it says: An error occured during email account verifcation, please check your information and try again. If the error persist please contact your email account provider.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

what email are you trying to add?

My yahoo address, but I think I am figuring it out, I thought I am suppose to make a new password!?!?, duh I need to put my yahoo password. Also How do I know if the BB is on a BES?!?! Also nervous about putting my SIM card in it because more and more that I am going through all this trouble I am getting a gut feeling it might be stolen. I dont know maybe I am just to paranoid!!! LOL.

PIN/ID
    ATA

stolen or not, its not going to hurt to put your sim in

BES - or Blackberry Enterprise Server is *normally* something your company would pay for - or provide
    BIS - or Blackberry Internet Service is *normally* what someone would have if their phone is NOT paid for by the company

Thanks cherri for clarifying that!. I think what I meant to say was IT policy/security. How do I check to see if this phone has it.

on the side note I dont know if I will ever buy a phone from craigslist/ebay again. I saved some money but I dont think the headaches/ paranoya is worth it.

PIN/ID
    ATA

^^ will...that's really rather funny...im sorry
    the first bb i ever bought was on craigslist and if you care to go back and look up my very first post, you'll see what happened to me LOL
    i got the bb and that was it, no book, no charger..nothing. in fact, the dude even left all of his information on it

one of the BES guys/gals on here will have to help you find out if there is an IT policy installed

Thumbs down Re: Newbie needs help,

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    ^^ will...that's really rather funny...im sorry
    the first bb i ever bought was on craigslist and if you care to go back and look up my very first post, you'll see what happened to me LOL
    i got the bb and that was it, no book, no charger..nothing. in fact, the dude even left all of his information on it

one of the BES guys/gals on here will have to help you find out if there is an IT policy installed
    How do I go back to your first post, I would like to read the headache that you got?!?

I am searching right now on how to check for IT policies and how to take it off if it has it.

PIN/ID
    ATA

haha..it wasn't AS bad - but here
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...lackberry.html

you can see a stacker's posts by visiting their profile and clicking the url for 'posts started' or just 'posts'

Its seriously too much information at one time. I have to do this, I have to do that. I need to DL software for this thing!, I need to get a manual, so much in so little time. LOL maybe I am just to anxious!

PIN/ID
    ATA

well your up to 12 posts now
    PM me if you need anymore help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12