I am new to blackberry's. Just got an 8703e & loved it. I bought a ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

zz3guy no está en línea Stack level 1

newbie 8703e / motorola h500 headset problem?

Advertisement

I am new to blackberry's. Just got an 8703e & loved it. I bought a motorola h500 bluetooth headset that paired fine & worked the first try. But hasn't worked since then. I've tried turning the bluetooth on & off on the berry, deleting the device & pairing again, everything but nothing works. I tried to place & call & click on activate h500 - said connection was lost? Any help?????

zz3guy no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: newbie 8703e / motorola h500 headset problem?

okay, now i'm on a 2nd headset, a motorola h700. it worked a bit better but I couldn't get it to connect to my berry at all the past few days. let me back up - it would connect when i first turned the phone one but if i close the boom or get the phone away from the headset i couldn't get it connected back. i've changed every setting back & forth & turned everything off & on to no avail. Any ideas??? I need help bad.

2kflhr no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: newbie 8703e / motorola h500 headset problem?

You might want to try "Options" , "Bluetooth" , scroll to your BT device, "Options" or "Device Properties" and select "Yes" for trusted.