As of today I am a Cingular Treo convert! I am interested in what generic/fun/interesting ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

rbgiraffe no está en línea Stack level 1

New VZW 8703e User

Advertisement

As of today I am a Cingular Treo convert! I am interested in what generic/fun/interesting suggestions anyone might have for a new VZW 8703e user.

A little about me: I am a heavy phone and e-mail/calendar (for work) user. I am on the road a lot in the DC/Balt/Richmond area and occasionally travel outside of my local area. I have a reasonable technical sophistication, but I tend not to do a high degree of customization on my phones.

TIA.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: New VZW 8703e User

Welcome! Glad to have you.

Take a look at the applications available for free or pay and see what appeals to you.
    I love PocketDay, and I would suggest an IM program for you as well.

Now - Richmond.... as in Virginia??? I lived there for over 20 years. Glad to hear there is still something ther.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

58vette no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3049D993

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~welcome I have same bb and vzw I would suggest berry411 and/or infospace I use both. Feel free to ask me anything about this model I've read most everything here about it and have tried most apps on it allready too

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Welcome aboard rbgiraffe!!!