Hello!! I am new to blackberry as well as pinstack. Can someone tell me if ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Lennyinfla no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203AD777

Smile New to Pinstack

Advertisement

Hello!! I am new to blackberry as well as pinstack. Can someone tell me if 1--am I able to send a photo from my bb8700c to another phone, bb or e mail address as a jpg? Without going through the efax service.
    thanks...LennyinFla carbre2@hotmail.com

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: New to Pinstack

Welcome. I do not know on the 8700, but I believe I can email a photo from my BB (7100t) to my yahoo email... let me try to be sure.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Ok, you can send it as an MMS. If you get an email with an attachment, I think you can forward it with the attachement and it will work.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Lennyinfla no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203AD777

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~hi melissa. I can't seem to find a way to send pic to you from my bb8700c. I did e mail u. Any suggestions?

When I go into my pictures and pick a picture it gives me the option to either MMS the picture or to send it to a BB Messenger contact. Haven't been able to test it, however I have recieved photos from other BB Messenger contacts.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Anny no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    7100x

Hello melissaox……I think u can answer this question for me…… how can I send MP3 to Blackberry 8700c…

vyperz no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    240F667B

Welcome to pinstack.com Lennyinfla!~
    vipz o';'o

Pinstack.com ~ where Blackberry Professionals Connect!
    Get your Pinstack Gear here!~

andrebsd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F09FB

Welcome, if you need/want anything... well, anything other than a million dollars; then feel free to message me.
    PIN: 240F09FB - Feel free to msg anytime.

I have never tried sending an mp3. I would attach the file to an email and send it to the BB email and see what happens. I am not at home, not sure if I will have time to try it before the weekend.
    My Blog , My Flickr

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Quote Originally Posted by melissaox
    When I go into my pictures and pick a picture it gives me the option to either MMS the picture or to send it to a BB Messenger contact. Haven't been able to test it, however I have recieved photos from other BB Messenger contacts.
    This must be either a T-mobile thing or I may need a MMS plan on my account because I don't see the first option. I can only send a picture to a BB Messenger contact. Either way, if I need to send a pic, I can usually wait till I am on my desktop to do so or either put it on my photobucket account and forward the link.

As far as sending mp3's? I think you'll be better off hosting them somewhere. The BB isn't really a multimedia device aimed for pictures and mp3's. Hopefully this will change in the future. I would really love to listen to mp3's on my BB!

nremtb no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    203c2d33

ive tryed t attach mp3's to emails and send them to my 8700. the file will show up in my tunes but will not play. the bb tries to display it as a pic. and fpor pics, i use jiveslide and it works great and its free. jiveslide.com

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I was able to view pictures sent to me thru BB Messenger from a PIN stacker. However, I don't remember if I saved them or not. They came thru as small thumbnail size and I couldn't enlarge them to see them clearly.

Debias no está en línea Stack level 2

Anyone figure out how to attach photos to email or sms with the 8700C?