Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I set up my e-mail through my BB (I think that means I set up ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

IODebbie no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32BBCB3E

Re: New Sprint BB 8703e Problem

Advertisement

I set up my e-mail through my BB (I think that means I set up the ISP account on my BIS). Sorry - you're getting too technical for me.

Felixtc no está en línea Stack level 3

Well seeing how you are able to view the replies fine on your webmail have you tried calling cox communication and asking them if you are restricted to one connection?

Or it could be your desktop is removing the the messages off of the server. But if that was the case I don't think you would get anything on your BB. I could be wrong though stranger things have happened before.

Felixtc no está en línea Stack level 3

Given the issues you are having maybe the following steps will help resolve all this:-

There is a corrupt service book on the BlackBerry device.

Resolution
    Delete the service books for the BlackBerry Internet Service from the BlackBerry device and resend these service books. To perform this, complete the following steps:

1. Delete all BlackBerry Internet Service service books from the BlackBerry device. Perform a hard reset on the BlackBerry device.

2. Perform a Register Now operation.

3. Send new service books for the BlackBerry Internet Service account.

Step 1:
    Procedure
    Background

If the service book for the BlackBerry Internet Service is corrupt on your BlackBerry device, you may experience problems sending and receiving messages. To fix this problem, you must delete the service book and send a new one.

If you are using BlackBerry Internet Service 2.x, you may have several service books on your BlackBerry device (one for each integrated email account). If so, you will need to delete and resend all the service books for the BlackBerry Internet Service.

To delete the service book for the BlackBerry Internet Service, complete the following steps:

From the Home screen of the BlackBerry device, click Options.
    Note: Depending on the theme on your BlackBerry device, you may need to click Settings > Options.

If you are running BlackBerry Device Software 4.1, click Advanced Options > Service Book. If you are running BlackBerry Device Software 4.0 or earlier, click Service Book.
    Locate the service book associated with your BlackBerry Internet Service account.
    If you are using BlackBerry Internet Service 2.x, the service books are named after your integrated email accounts (for example, <account name> [CMIME]).
    If you are using BlackBerry Internet Service 1.8, the service book is Web Client [CMIME].
    Click the service book and select Delete.
    When prompted to confirm, click Delete.

Step 2:

To perform a hard reset on all other BlackBerry devices

Remove the battery cover.
    Remove and reinsert the battery to reset the BlackBerry device.
    Replace the battery cover.

Step 3:

Procedure
    To register a BlackBerry device over the wireless network, complete the following steps:

On the Home screen, click Options, or click Settings > Options.
    Note: The location of the Options screen depends on the BlackBerry Device Software and theme you are running on your BlackBerry device.

Complete the step associated with the software version you are running:
    If you are running BlackBerry Device Software 4.1 or later, click Advanced Options > Host Routing Table.
    If you are running BlackBerry Device Software 3.7.1 to 4.0.2, click Host Routing Table.
    If you are running BlackBerry Device Software 3.0 to 3.7, click Network.
    If you are running BlackBerry Device Software 2.0 to 2.7, click Network Settings.
    Note: Some users running BlackBerry Device Software 3.7.1 might find the Register Now option on the Network screen menu.

Display the menu and click Register Now. Your BlackBerry device connects to the wireless network.

Step 4:

Background

The service book for the BlackBerry Internet Service may need to be sent to your BlackBerry device for one of the following reasons:

The service book is missing from the BlackBerry device.
    The service book is corrupt.
    You cleared the Service Book database.
    The BlackBerry device is not registered on the wireless network.
    The original service book did not reach the BlackBerry device.
    The service book was deleted when you reloaded the BlackBerry Device Software.
    Email reconciliation or attachment viewing has been enabled.
    Note: When you log in to your BlackBerry Internet Service account and change your personal identification number (PIN), a new service book is sent to your BlackBerry device automatically.

PIN/ID
    32BBCB3E

Thanks - I'll try that!

shellie44 no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm having the same problem with my BB. Did you get yours resolved and if so what did you do to fix it? I've tried deleting the service books, doing a hard reset and still having the same problem.

PIN/ID
    32BBCB3E

I thought maybe it was a one time thing, but it happened again today. I tried the fix recommended by Felix and the problem persisted. I don't know. I'm stumped.

Kilted Bradley no está en línea Stack level 3

It's probably not the case for you. BUT, I sent an email to my cousin, and she replied. Her reply was simply an emoticon (Yahoo.) When I opened the email on my BB, it seemed as though there was no reply. Seems the BB just didn't recognize it, so left it out.

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

Sprint has an updated OS for them out. Check out thread.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...os_update.html

This might resolve the problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12