I have been looking for a dealer that sells "new" 8700c housings and replacement parts ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

firematrix no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23D2A91A

New Housings and Parts

Advertisement

I have been looking for a dealer that sells "new" 8700c housings and replacement parts and found this website and noticed the small print on the bottom.

2005 BBrepairshop.com All Rights Reserved
    All parts are original and are either new or refurbished and carry a 90 day limited warranty.
    NOTE: ALL HOUSING KITS & BATTERY DOORS ARE MINT/ALMOST NEW CONDITION

If anyone knows of a dealer that sells "new" housings instead of going directly to blackberry let me know.

Treo700 no está en línea Stack level 3

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: New Housings and Parts

Taken from ProMobility website:

From time to time there maybe shortages on certain parts, please contact us for parts availability. Additionally should you require a part that is not listed please don’t hesitate to contact us.

All parts are original and are either new or refurbished and carry a 90 day limited warranty.

NOTE: ALL HOUSING KITS & BATTERY DOORS ARE MINT/ALMOST NEW CONDITION.

All prices are quoted in US funds.

Please note that there is a minimum order for goods to a value of $10.00 not including delivery charges.

*Blackberry Housing kits come with front and back housings only. Battery doors are extra.
    Also, as far as I know, Promobility only has the 8700g/r housings. BBRepairshop seems to have the 8700c housings. I have purchased a few housings from Paul at BBRepairshop and I have been satisfied with each order. The housings both looked brand new.

firematrix no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23D2A91A

What guarantee do they have if the housing kit is ordered that the screen won't be scratched?

None, they usually come from device swaps, defects, demo, trials etc. If your after perfection you're probably SOL. Look at the bright side whatever you get is vast improvement over what you have now...
    Quote Originally Posted by firematrix
    What guarantee do they have if the housing kit is ordered that the screen won't be scratched?

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

I don't know but the housings come with the screen film on them (like when you purchase a new unit). At least mine did.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

My 8700r housing kit from Promobility had a white water indicator sticker and protective film still on the lens. It looked completely new to me. YMMV, of course.

My 8700c housing came to me the same way. Pretty much new.
    Quote Originally Posted by takeshi
    My 8700r housing kit from Promobility had a white water indicator sticker and protective film still on the lens. It looked completely new to me. YMMV, of course.

terryf no está en línea Stack level 1

how do you open up the casing to wipe inside of screen.. took out the three screws and stopped in my tracks