My work computer's motherboard fried, so IT gave me a new one. I'm having one ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Dusty_Duster no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    301572B9

New Computer Weirdness

Advertisement

My work computer's motherboard fried, so IT gave me a new one. I'm having one problem though with my BlackBerry.

Whenever I sync my 'Berry up to my computer, everything works perfectly EXCEPT for tasks. If I create or modify a task on my 'Berry, it syncs correctly. However, if I delete a task on the handheld, the deletion will not sync with the computer. Instead, the Intellisync program simply copies the task back onto my handheld. What gives? I've tried changing the Intellisync settings to "Handheld Wins," but this didn't fix the problem, either. And like I said, the problem only exists with Tasks.

I'm using Outlook 2003.

Thanks in advance for the help!

hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!
    PIN/ID
    30B8DA04

Re: New Computer Weirdness

Intellisync or Desktop Manager?

I'm guessing Desktop Manager - I don't recall if Tasks could sync wirelessly, (I'm not on a BES anymore) - so I'll pretent your not..

If you open DM and click on 'Synchronize' and then 'Configuration' and then 'Configure Sync', then 'Tasks' and finally 'Choose...' - make sure its set to Synchronize....

Aside from that I'm not sure what it could be...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

Dusty_Duster no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    301572B9

Re: New Computer Weirdness

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Correct, I`m using the Desktop Manager, and it is set to sync tasks. It syncs the task if I modify or create one, but if I delete it on the handheld, it refuses to delete in Outlook and instead puts the task right back on thr handheld!