You can read my new review on the 8700c at www.barjohn.com . Enjoy it!... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

barjohn no está en línea Stack level 2

New BB 8700c Review now on line!

Advertisement

You can read my new review on the 8700c at www.barjohn.com. Enjoy it!
    John

For Reviews on Smartphones and Bluetooth Headsets see BarJohn Reviews IT at:
    http://www.barjohn.com

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: New BB 8700c Review now on line!

Great review John! Will add to the database section asap.

bpdunsta no está en línea Stack level 1

Great review. Thanks for taking the time, it is much appreciated.

My wife and I just picked up a 2006 325i yesterday and my 8700c today. I was very excited to see in your review that the two paired well, including address book integration.

Did you have to do anything special, or was it just a matter of following the instructions in the Owner's Manual to get these partnered up?

barjohn no está en línea Stack level 2

The owner's manual doesn't quite tell you how to pair it up. Have the dealer show you. Once you see how it is done, it is quite easy. The rest of the owner's manual is for last years version and the new one works differently. You won't find the ability to do the voice tags because you really don't need them. The address book links automatically to you unit the first time you select A-Z in the communications section. The voice command seems to get better the more you use it. The hardest part is waiting for the beep before you speak. The natural thing is to respond at the end of a question. If you do, you will be too soon and the beep will occur in the middle of your speach causing an error.
    John

For Reviews on Smartphones and Bluetooth Headsets see BarJohn Reviews IT at:
    http://www.barjohn.com