Hi everyone... Just upgraded from a 7250 to a 8703e. Two things I have questions ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Opus1993 no está en línea Stack level 1

New 8703e user (Verizon)

Advertisement

Hi everyone...

Just upgraded from a 7250 to a 8703e. Two things I have questions about. First thing is that the sound of any ringtone or alert notice sounds terrible...almost like a cheap busted speaker with a terrible vibration sound. Anyone else experienced this?

Second question is this, and I can find an answer anywhere. On the 7250, there were arrow keys that you could use to move the cursor around in a email/sms message to edit. Can't find how to do that on the 8703e.

Thanks in advance.

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42

Re: New 8703e user (Verizon)

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~WELCOME
    Aboard to Pinstackn glad to have you, let's get started.First
    use your scroller to move up and down, to move left and right hold Alt and use the scroller that moves the curser left and right, about the sounds I currently have no problems and speaker is fine, try this link:http://www.tuneusin.com
    And download sounds see how that works for you. Let me know if you need any more help.

Opus1993 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks! The scrolling works like a charm...I knew it had to be some little secret. As far as the sounds go, it sounds bad no matter what I use. Almost like something is loose in there.

visortgw no está en línea Stack level 3

More tips and tricks for the 8703e:

http://www.ew14chw.com/bb/8703e%20GE...ricks%20HR.PDF

As far as the sound, go to a retail store and compare against another unit -- I definitely don't experience what you describe.
    Last edited by visortgw; 08-24-2007 at 10:04 AM.