Cingular's web site is here.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

ednap no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24FF13F0

Re: 8700 Problems And Questions-POST HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by dtx
    ~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    I don't know if someone else mentioned it already, but in my time at Rogers, I've seen this mistake a million time. are you putting the BB in the holster keys facing in? They should be facing your body. Putting them facing out is a sure way to break your keyboard and screen.
    Though I no longer use my holster (bought myself a leather slip in case which I find easier to use and also covers the blinking LED at night) I must admit to trying to slide my BB into the original plastic holster with the screen facing out.

Once the penny dropped and I realised the screen faces into the holster rather than away from it, in my opinion it actualy wasn't that bad a holster.

Ed

jobrien no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: New 8700 users Questions w/ answers list

Is there a way to auto lock the keyboard rather than scrolling and selecting "keyboard lock?"

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: New 8700 users Questions w/ answers list

Try pressing the K Key. I believe this requires "Dial from Home screen" to be turned off in the Call Log App Options.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

caymans no está en línea Stack level 1

It appears that the Address Book in my BB 8700 isn't working properly anymore. The "filter" works but the name search isn't working. If I search by name, I only find a partial list. Also, when I compose a PIN message, from my Messages icon, I am unable to find the appropriate PIN number in my Address Book.

I noticed this problem 2 years ago when I had a BB 7100.

Is there a way to fix this?

opentoe no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by axpsticks
    I had a prob with the holster at first, but then I realized that I was putting it in in the wrong direction. I haven't had a problem since then. The holster is just fine to me.
    Yes, the 8703 model the screen is on the INSIDE with you slide it in the holster. I've seen others using it with the screen out. UGH, it's inside to protect the screen!

sarahjocson no está en línea Stack level 1

Help with deleting games

Hi newbie here...if anyone can help... I have a blackberry 8700c I use a MAC and i downloaded some games (i.e pacman) using the desktop software (to install files and sync the balckberry to the MAC) well after I installed 5 applications namely 1. pacman 2. Goro (which is like Othello) 3. RV 4. BB calls 5. and card games pack one... thing is i cant seem to delete them :cry: ive tried the going through the security settings (cant remember exactly) but it wipes out? or supposedly wipes clean the files in the BB (but it did not erase these applications)... I also tried doing 1. options 2. applications (thing is the games do not appear there) so i cant click and delete them as they are not there :cry: ....
    in another post someone suggested to go to 1. options, 2. applications, 3.modules.... (which is where i can see the names of the games) however, there is not option to delete...Im desperate for help...sorry for all the trouble...but if there is anyone that can help me please post or PM me

Thank you...

rabram66 no está en línea Stack level 1

How can I change the Signature on the Verizon 8703e?

Thanks

KatyEnochs no está en línea Stack level 2

Can anyone tell me how to change the settings so my e-mails don't automatically open on the screen after i recieve them?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

KatyEnochs, If you mean that they open when you immediately pull the BB from the holster on an message alert, the only way is to wait about 15 - 20 seconds after the alert for the message. There is no setting to change this yet.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

oh, that is a bummer. You would think they would have a way to turn that setting off, oh well.

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Quote Originally Posted by rabram66
    How can I change the Signature on the Verizon 8703e?

Thanks
    Log into the Verizon BIS and you will see your email accounts. In there you can edit the signature.

Re: Help with deleting games

Quote Originally Posted by sarahjocson
    Hi newbie here...if anyone can help... I have a blackberry 8700c I use a MAC and i downloaded some games (i.e pacman) using the desktop software (to install files and sync the balckberry to the MAC) well after I installed 5 applications namely 1. pacman 2. Goro (which is like Othello) 3. RV 4. BB calls 5. and card games pack one... thing is i cant seem to delete them :cry: ive tried the going through the security settings (cant remember exactly) but it wipes out? or supposedly wipes clean the files in the BB (but it did not erase these applications)... I also tried doing 1. options 2. applications (thing is the games do not appear there) so i cant click and delete them as they are not there :cry: ....
    in another post someone suggested to go to 1. options, 2. applications, 3.modules.... (which is where i can see the names of the games) however, there is not option to delete...Im desperate for help...sorry for all the trouble...but if there is anyone that can help me please post or PM me

Thank you...

In this part, if you click the trackwheel, you should see a menu with the options to Delete. It is under view properties. No need to go into the Modules, at least I don't when I want to remove a program or app.

Do you know how to put the phone in a mode where i can just dial the symbols? Right now i hit the alt key before each number, and i am sure there is a better way! thank you.

Katy

What symbols? Do you mean the letters ex: 1-800-TMOBILE?

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast