Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

My 8700g fell out of the holster and into a swimming pool as I was ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

ddfanelli no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8700 Problems And Questions-POST HERE!

Advertisement

My 8700g fell out of the holster and into a swimming pool as I was bending down to pick up my child. I immediately took the battery out and dried it out the best I could. Now, when I put the battery in, it vibrates constantly and occasionally the screen comes on showing the hour glass icon with the red light blinking.

I tried to take the case apart to dry more thoroughly but after removing the 3 visible silver screws on the back with a small star screwdriver, the case still will not come apart.

Questions:
    1. Can you point me to a guide to assist in my efforts to take the case apart?
    2. Any suggestions for repair?
    3. What are the least expensive options to buy another if I cannot fix it?

Thanks for your help.

jhatzis99 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DA6BE4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have two issues...I have set my bb to lock upon holstering. It does not. Any ideas why? The second issue is that I recently had to replace my bb with a new one (both 8700). I had to re-pair my bb with my moto h500 bluetooth headset. It paors fine, but loses its connection when I make a call. Help!

docmario no está en línea Stack level 1

hey guys, i have a problem with my 8700g. i cant seem to be able to send sms messages. i can receive sms messages emails and voice but i just cant seem to reply or compose a new sms mssg. i just had my bb for a day so i'm quite the newbie at this. is there a quick fix or is it carrier related?

fomtresscox no está en línea Stack level 1

8700 Problems...

So far we've bought 4 and sent 1 back for repair/replacement. Now it looks like we'll be sending back a second one for the same reason, callers to the device hear an echo. That is whatever they say is fed back to them about a half second later.

The browser is a bit slow to display even text only web pages. Even pages stored in memory (no download time) can take 10 - 15 seconds to display fully ("processing script" appears during the delay).

esko032 no está en línea Stack level 1

ok so i got my blackberry 8700c yesturday and everything was fine except for a couple things, i downloaded opera mini and its not working its not connecting i tried doing that thing with the option tools service books what ever and nothing is working, also i downloaded some ringtones to the phone and everything was fine they were loud n eveything than i went to sleep woke up and the volume was really low so i went in to tunes set the volume to high and i was listening to the ringer in loud volume called myself n it rings really low even tho its still on high happens with every single tone even stock tones SOMEONE HELP ME

Ook
    Ook no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ook
    I just received my 8707v (looks/works great!) but I have a question about the (included) headset. It's just a plain wired one (no Bluetooth) but whenever I connect it, I can't hear the device itself ring anymore because all the sounds are only audible through the earpiece. From what I recall, the other/older models would also make the device itself ring, but now it seems that only the headset produces sound.
    [...]
    Our company has purchased > 20 of these devices now but this first one (the CEO's for cryin' out loud) is still having the above problem once in a while. We take out the battery and then it's OK for a few days, but it keeps doing it.

Any other advice other then sending it back to Vodafone? We've already swapped it for another one but it also does it for the new owner so we're thinking of reporting it voor RMA next week..

oscqc no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204269F1

Question Problem downloading software on 8700r

I am unable to download third party software from Handango onto my 8700r. It aeems to download to the desktop ok, but the handheld does not recognize that there is anything to add to the handheld unit when I sychronize. Any suggestions?

naviwilliams no está en línea Stack level 4

After the download, you should run desktop manager, and then select 'application loader', then look for the file you just downloaded. Try that...

DUA
    DUA no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204C55A3
    can you assist me with me enquiry. i have a jvm error 102 on my new blackberry 8707.what should i do?

axpsticks no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3015656F
    I had a prob with the holster at first, but then I realized that I was putting it in in the wrong direction. I haven't had a problem since then. The holster is just fine to me.

fgultig no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you. I have had my network trying to get me a browser icon for a week now but you have resolved the issue for me.

steburke no está en línea Stack level 1

Really

That's interesting.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    fgultig and steburke, Welcome to PinStack.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    DUA, Welcome to PinStack.

A 102 error usually requires a reinstallation of the OS. For more information on this error code check out the Guide to: Blackberry JVM error codes listed. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to help with this.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

eam946 no está en línea Stack level 1
    hello. just joined in and i have to say that you have lots of information for new users like me.

i have a rather silly question. i have a BB8700. with having to many icons on the homescreen, i found out that I can delete applications from options--> advanced options--> applications. then i found out that I can hide icons from the home screen from your faqs.

is there a way to get those apps back? i removed the password keeper and. appreciate your help.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast