Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

You need to resend your service books. d... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

dwella no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2038FB36

Re: 8700 Problems And Questions-POST HERE!

Advertisement

You need to resend your service books.

d

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Take the battery out, wait a few minutes, put it back in. Go to Options, Settings, Advanced Options, Host Routing Table (or Service Book, to resend all service books to your phone) and re-register on the network and send a service book to your phone. This will bring back the Browser, Set Up Internet Email and Download Fun icons.

zen
    zen no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23d008e3

woooohoooo...case solved, thanks erica

yw

cbreze no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23040A65

FYI.. I picked up a great leather casefor my 8700g at of all places a t-mo store.Never thought I'd find one there. Fits great not to tight. Slides in and out very easily.Has a magnetic flap and a snug fitting belt clip, no cheesy plastic thing that always comes off or breaks.$20,I'm verry pleased with it.

zycron no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23D2F2C1

Hi all.

I am re-posting this under the thread here in hopes of getting some help... I have checked other postings and have not seen this addressed yet .

I recently upgraded to the 8700 from the 7105 (T-Mobile) and can use it as a modem. However, there are some sites (i.e. google.com or other major sites) when I am in EDGE mode that the sites WILL NOT come up; it usually says "loading page" and just hangs there for a while.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a fix for this somewhere? I called the help desk and as usual they were useless. Sigh. Been a blackberry user since the pager model days .

Help!

- zycron

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hey all you 8700 users. Have you noticed any play in the keypad? Mine moves side to side. Just wondering if im the only one. Doesn't seem to be a problem tho.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by johnj41
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hey all you 8700 users. Have you noticed any play in the keypad? Mine moves side to side. Just wondering if im the only one. Doesn't seem to be a problem tho.
    Mine does the same thing.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by zycron
    Hi all.

I am re-posting this under the thread here in hopes of getting some help... I have checked other postings and have not seen this addressed yet .

I recently upgraded to the 8700 from the 7105 (T-Mobile) and can use it as a modem. However, there are some sites (i.e. google.com or other major sites) when I am in EDGE mode that the sites WILL NOT come up; it usually says "loading page" and just hangs there for a while.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a fix for this somewhere? I called the help desk and as usual they were useless. Sigh. Been a blackberry user since the pager model days .

Help!

- zycron
    Is it maybe a setting on your computer and not your Blackberry? I haven't had any problems like that, only when I am in a bad area and don't have a really good signal do I get constant loading pages.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hey all. Im wondering what everyone is useing for an ear piece.
    I have the Jabra BT250v and it really sucks when it comes to voice quality. Im told I sound good over it.
    It worked great on my old 7290. Not so hot on the 8700g. So now im looking for a new one. Any feedback would be great.
    Thanks.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

I have the Plantronics 640 Discovery. Its okay...See my review...somewhere...I think its under a thread in the reviews...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Found your review. Then I went and googled it for some pics. Just one question, whats the 3 bar like devices in the carrying case?

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by johnj41
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Found your review. Then I went and googled it for some pics. Just one question, whats the 3 bar like devices in the carrying case?
    They are useless for us. Basically they plug into the bottom of the headset charger and are adapters so that you can use the cell phone charges as the charger for the headset, but doesn't work with the BB chargers. The battery thingie is pretty cool though so that even if you forget the wall charger, you can still charge it on the go with the batteries.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Looks pretty cool. Whats the incoming sound qaulity like? On my Jabra its pretty crackly.

Thanks for keeping this thread going. I will possibly be upgrading within the next 6-12 monhths after the recent problems I'm having with my 7105t. Keep this going. I'm hoping T-Mo will have a version of the 7130 but if not I will get the 8700g.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast