Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~is there a website that I can go to, to check my blackberry ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

lordhavmercy no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: New 8700 users Questions w/ answers list

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~is there a website that I can go to, to check my blackberry email. Or look at it. And if someone sends me a pic dose it go there.

mode529 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: New 8700 users Questions w/ answers list

I got a new shell/case for my 8700 yesterday. It didn't come with any intructions, but I did my best to take it apart and back together as it was. Seems now on a call, I can't be heard, like the microphone isnt working. I can hear fine, but no one can hear me. The mute button is not pressed.
    Anyone had this issue before? Can anyone help me figure out what I need to do to get it to work?
    Thanks!

Wayneinal no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    mlnlaw, Welcome to PinStack.

There is no App that will do this without being connected to the Data Network, but there are a couple of services that provide this feature. Check out TelNav and Spot.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.
    Do you know any GPS sofware that will work with the 8700?

cmhbenj no está en línea Stack level 1

I've had my blackberry 8700 for just about one year I have had it replaced 10 times due to the same issue, the phone resets itself and takes 2-3 minutes to load back up. Has anyone else gone through this issue???

Please let me know so I know i'm not jinxed!

Cheers.

go by bike no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B1F8A

I have 8703e on Verizon. Using BIS. light email load b/c all my listservs go to a different email address. Worked awesome 1st 3 months. Now battery dies within 15 hours of full charge in all-digital area with strong signal. This happens regardless of how much email, data, phone use. Just drains down and shuts off if I don't make to a charger in time. No new software. Would full RAM cause this problem. Status says I have 40491672 free kb. Only outside apps are google suite and Time Matters.

ashleyk79 no está en línea Stack level 1

I just dropped my T-Mobile 8700g and keep getting JVM ERROR 523 RESET and I do and it keeps coming back to this screen what do i do ?

carlito 71 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello fellow BB users. 2 questions. How do i back up my phone numbers,info, contacts, and memos to my computer and then to my new blackberry 8800...i have the 8700 from cingular. Also i can't seem to get the yahoo messenger app to work. i have downloaded it numerous times. Once its on and i try to sign in it says i need to download it first...please help

cityarmor no está en línea Awaiting email verification

hi how do i add realtones to my bb8703?

ethanmoet no está en línea Stack level 1

[FONT=Times New Roman]Hello everyone [/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]I’m having problems viewing a mms; such as movie click on my 8700. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? I’m using OS 4.2 [/FONT]

can somone please help me with this problem

i can't view MMS small video click.

Thanks

jullibully no está en línea Stack level 1

Still new and dumber than you lol. I managed to download a theme change but am still having paroblems with the ringtones, says i need to be 4.1? how do i upgrade from whateer i have to a 4.1?

bshpmark no está en línea Stack level 3

Can anyone help me with a problem with my 8700g and connections failing? For example, I downloaded Opera Mini and installed it. When it came up, it said it was testing my network connections to see if it could connect to the internet. It failed. The Opera site says that for T-Mobile you have to go into Options>Advanced>TCP> and under APN put in wap.voicestream.com Well, I did that, and still got the problem of a failed connection. I even tried internet2.voicestream.com and it did not work. I played with the settings for about an hour and finally just deleted Opera Mini from the 8700g.

Later I downloaded Pocket Express from Handango and it too tested the connection and failed. It told me to select a carrier and I selected T-Mobile. Fortunately, the program finally said it could figure out the connection for me if I entered my phone number and it did so.

Any suggestions as to why my connection tests are failing? I can access the internet with the regular browser without any problem.

Ashlylt no está en línea Stack level 1

Does anyone know if I can assign a ringtone for a text message that comes in?

tai
    tai no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304E2757

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Yes you can but it would be the same for all SMS messages. You can't set an individual ring tone.