Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

my flashing led light will not turn. In the s/k options its on. It flashes ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

tuts no está en línea Stack level 1

green LED light will not turn on

Advertisement

my flashing led light will not turn. In the s/k options its on. It flashes red when i receive messages and flashes yellow in low batt. I dont know how to get it working. can somebody help me??

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: New 8700 users Questions w/ answers list

tuts, Welcome to PinStack.

I'm not quite sure what you are asking. Do you have a network connection? Do you have a Blackberry Data Plan activated on your account? The green light flashing is an indication of network connectivity. Your Profile lists an 8700c and your carrier as being Sprint/Nextel. The 8700c won't work at all on the Sprint/Nextel network.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Jenjer no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B69219

Re: 8700 Problems And Questions-POST HERE!

How do I download ringers? There's no "get it now" option like I've had on other phones. I am definitely a BB neophyte. No idea how to do anything yet!

cradcliff no está en línea Stack level 1
    How do I play videos on 8707?

cradcliff no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~how do I use websites with popup windows like banking websites with login popups?

truepo no está en línea Stack level 1

I just got this phone today and it will take some getting used to...How do I change/add ringtones? Thanks

jrob6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

OK everyone here is the question. I am operating under .194 os. I tried for seveal hours to locate an update for the .377. I went to cingular website and couln't find it. any info woul be greatly appreciated

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Try this link, choose 8700c, the .377 is the first one on the available for download list..
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/browseSoftware.do

jrob6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Hey likefre, I tried the link and it is a dead link if you would please try again I would appreciate it

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by jrob6
    Hey likefre, I tried the link and it is a dead link if you would please try again I would appreciate it
    Sorry about that...try this one:
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...E4F82F9F00E7D4

tuts no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    tuts, Welcome to PinStack.

I'm not quite sure what you are asking. Do you have a network connection? Do you have a Blackberry Data Plan activated on your account? The green light flashing is an indication of network connectivity. Your Profile lists an 8700c and your carrier as being Sprint/Nextel. The 8700c won't work at all on the Sprint/Nextel network.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    sorry, my 8700c is on the rogers network. I am connected to the network and sending and receiving messages fine. The led coverage indicator just does not flash. It only flashes red when i receive a message and yellow when there is low bat

hockey no está en línea Stack level 1

Have a 8700r. would anybody know where to get an extended battery and cover for this model

gavinrice no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8700 Problems And Questions-POST HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by mrnoname
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hey all. Im wondering what everyone is useing for an ear piece.
    I have the Jabra BT250v and it really sucks when it comes to voice quality. Im told I sound good over it.
    It worked great on my old 7290. Not so hot on the 8700g. So now im looking for a new one. Any feedback would be great.
    Thanks.
    i use the plantronics discovery as well (i forget the model #, 640? 650?, but it's a very new model). i actually found one online that is made specifically for rim devices (even has the blackberry logo and a matching color scheme) and has worked flawlessly for me! the sound quality is the same as the phone itself, and because it's piped diectly into my ear (and because the earpiece blocks a small amount of exterior noise) it actually seems like it's clearer and louder. the range isn't nearly what is advertised, but i only really use it in the car, so i never notice.

essemmesee no está en línea Stack level 1

Can't Access Profiles

I just recently downloaded a theme OTA and now I cannot open my Profiles. What happened?!?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

what do you mean you can't open your profile? did you try to do a soft reset/battery pull? pull out battery, leave out 30 seconds, place back in and let phone boot back up?

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast