Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by blindfire123 Okay, how do I move icons around on my 8700V? goto ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

jon01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2040D4FF

Re: New 8700 users Questions w/ answers list

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by blindfire123
    Okay, how do I move icons around on my 8700V?
    goto the icon you want to move, hit alt then click the wheel, select 'move application'.

- Jon
    BB 8700g
    PIN: 2040D4FF

slimkentucky no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2011b586

i bought a bb 7230 unlocked off of ebay and i can't call out or get calls with my cingular sim card says searching for network can anyone help me please?

blindfire123 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by jon01
    goto the icon you want to move, hit alt then click the wheel, select 'move application'.

- Jon
    Okay, is there anyway of moving application icons into foulders? (There's already one there).

DoubleDizzle no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by jobrien
    Is there a way to auto lock the keyboard rather than scrolling and selecting "keyboard lock?"
    by accident, i just figured out that 'alt+return' locks the keyboard..

go figure.. haha..

deoneo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203DF6E5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hi, anyone has a problem when forwarding an email to someone using email address in contact? I got this problem on my 8700g! Its always return as "invalid email address" but when I compose new email using the same contact, its work just fine!?!

abaqueen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PMme4it

I've been trying to get BBWeather OTA installled. After adding a city code and attempting to get the forcast It tells me there are no IPPP service books installed. But I verified they are there. I have rebooted device and uninstalled/reinstalled app from two different OTA links, anyone else had this problem or have a solution?

Angie, 23DB1D23
    AngieB
    Pin:PMme4it

kcschultz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    At rest

Does anyone know how I can print or forward the sms log to my email? I have some sms that I need to keep and share via email.

cgore82 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down Re: New 8700 users Questions w/ answers list

Just purchased an 8700c and I'm trying to use the stock headset that came with the device. As far as being able to use it, no problem, it works. However when a call comes in it doesn't ring or notify you in any way through the headset, which the old 7290 used to do. Can't seem to find a setting to change anywhere, can anyone help me out?

bgl4545 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey guys,
    This is the first time I will be using this forum... So from the West Coast What Up!!!

Need help with an error that has brought my whole world crashing down... I started having problems with my 8700c yesterday and now I get a JVM Error 545... Does anyone have a fix???

helsby no está en línea Stack level 1

Got my first Blackberry tonight - 8703e on Sprint, so I have the weekend to play with before I start using it in earnest over the weekend. Already downloaded the google apps (VERY nice) but some of other things puzzle me.
    1. The alarm doesn't ring - it does vibrate if i have vibrate and tone on, but tone only doesn't do anything. I did pull the battery out for a minute but no difference - any ideas on this one?
    2. Is there a voice memo recorder for this device? googling brings back tons of pages that implies it does but i can't find it on the device. I don't really care about sending the files via email (but that might be nice in the future) but at the moment I just want to record a memo whenever I leave a customer site for later time tracking.
    3. Is there voice activated dialing over a bluetooth headset? my headset just bleeps when i push the button on it (worked great on my other phone)

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

helsby, Welcome to PinStack.

About question one, BBs, when set to Vib + tone will vibrate first then play the tone, If you answer before the vibs quit, you want hear the tone.

As to the second. I'm not sure any of the 87xx series has a voice recorder. I know the 8100 introduced this limited feature.

And I don't think VAD is available for the 87xx either, unless it's a 3rd party app. Again, introduced on the 8100.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

helsby no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for the reply.
    well no voice activated dialing probably means the phone will be sent back and exchanged - a pity.

As to the vibration, the funny (and embarassing) thing was that after playing with the alarms yesterday I left the alarm set. Just before church this morning I set the blackberry to the quiet profile....I bet you can guess what happened during church - the alarm went off - WITH sound, so in quiet mode I get sound and in normal mode I don't. How bizarre is that?

Any clues on where to look to debug the alarm function? Is the alarm function in the alarm clock totally different to the profiles? Do I need to ensure the profile is set up in a particular way for the alarm to work?
    The weird thing is that I can't get it to sound at all now in quiet mode or in normal mode. Does there need to be a certain time period between setting an alarm and the alarm going off before it works (For example, if it's 2.50 now, 2.51 for the alarm doesn't seem to work)

ScottyAPS no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B430C7

Okay....just got a 8703e from Sprint after having the 6700, 700p, 700wx, and Q. I work for a third party Sprint Dealer and sell to businesses and finally thought I should learn how to use a BB. This is what I want, I have my personal email through BES. I also have my corporate emailsetup through BIS. I would like the "messages" to just be SMS, then have seperate email inboxes for my personal and work. Also I would want it not justr to pull up the new emails, but access the emails that are saved. I used to do this on WM5 by setting it up as a IMAP. Any clues on how I can do this? Thanks All! I appreciate all the help!

Thomasvino no está en línea Stack level 1

HI There
    is it possible to put password to my sms and email only, allowing other application but not to look my text messages and mail folder.
    thank you.
    thomas

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Thomasvino, Welcome to PinStack.

I haven't found a way to do this. Sorry.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast