Please help me figure out how to print emails from my 8700g. I need to ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

RoadBerry no está en línea Stack level 1

Need to print emails for court!!!!

Advertisement

Please help me figure out how to print emails from my 8700g. I need to prove communicationm between myself and another party in court. All emails were made through my BB. They've been saved but I don't know how to print a hard copy.

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Just a suggestion you can forward the emails to another email addy and open them and print them from a pc.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Kiss - Duh

Thank you for your suggestions. It's a shame I didn't think of this myself. I guess because of all the marvelous things the Blackberry can do I thought it would be able print its own emails too.

I'll try your suggestion and report back.

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    If that doesnt work, I cant see why it wouldnt though, there is a subscription product with a 60 day trial Print anywhere from your BlackBerry

danygorski01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24FD8810

Thinprint

You can always buy Thinprint Content beamer

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    There is also a product called ABC Amber Blackberry, or ABC Blackberry Amber can't remember which is the actual title, that will allow you to save messages from the IPD Backup file in many formats, including PDF. This might be a better choice for this. It's not freeware but there is a trial version that will let you save them 10 messages at a time.

Google ABC Amber BlackBerry for the download site.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Steve-hose no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have a default BCC address to an email account on my desktop so I have a record of every BB email sent also so I can print from there.

It isn't working

OK I tried to forward the email to my email address and the email doesn't go through with an error message stating that the original message can't be found. Does anyone have a solution to this.

Thanks for the other suggestions I'll definetly be using them. Can someone give directions for setting default email to a PC accessible email account.

Thanks again

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBerry
    OK I tried to forward the email to my email address and the email doesn't go through with an error message stating that the original message can't be found. Does anyone have a solution to this.

Thanks for the other suggestions I'll definetly be using them. Can someone give directions for setting default email to a PC accessible email account.

Thanks again
    Usually this will happen if you have waited more than a week or so before forwarding the email. Can I assume that the email correspondence was more than a few weeks old?

You indicated that the emails were made through your Blackberry. What email did you use? Did you use @tmo.blackberry.net or something such as AOL, MSN or Google? If you used one of the last 3, you might have a chance of accessing via computer. If it was the first, I'm not sure there is a way.

You're right - it has been more than a week and it was done through tmo.blackberry.net. I went in a resent the messages using Bcc to direct a copy to hotmail.

I didn't know that I had to forward immediately but that won't be a problem in the future, especially once I figure out how to make a default Bcc. Instructions on how to would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all

I wish I had found your website before blackberryforums.com!!! I easily found instructions on how to set an auto bcc. I made the changes so that every email from the BB is sent to another addy now dedicated to BB backup.

Thanks

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Glad to have you here. Good luck in court!

SalaH no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2110bdb6
    you can always select all and copy and make a new email and paste and then send to a email you can access on your pc and print. goodluck.