I am having a problem when I try to delete me emails. Recently I upgraded ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

gumby430 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e5e4d6

My email wont go away when I delete

Advertisement

I am having a problem when I try to delete me emails. Recently I upgraded to 4.2 os on my 8700c. I did not notice this problem at first but today when I try to delete an email some will go but some will not delete. Any ideas. Did something go wrong wit the upgrade. Did I miss a setting. Thanks

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: My email wont go away when I delete

are you saving any messages.? if not. i would log into your email setup account and have them resend you the service book. once you log in. go to service books and then there will be an option to send service books. after that you should be fine. i experianced a similar problem when upgrading my os on my 8703 when i had it. lemme know how it goes. or if you have any other question pin me hope this helps

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

you want them deleted from your device? how often are you having this issue? are you doing like a delte prior, or deleting a specific message?

simonminshall no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2068A03C

I echo NICKY88XX. If BIS then service books back down to device. Ensure Delete on in email reconcilition is set accordingly. If BES, then you need to ensure encryption is up to date, wireless reconcile is on.

Whose the BIS provider, just being nosey ???

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gumby430 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e5e4d6

I found a post that told me to go into back up and back up the messages and then delete them from the device then add them back. Worked perfectly incase anyone needs this