Over time I have been trying to find a way to use multiple carriers on ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

fsantiago36 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249E3B0A

Lightbulb Multiple Carriers On One Phone (Pictures Provided)

Advertisement

Over time I have been trying to find a way to use multiple carriers on one phone. I honetly don't know if this is illegal because It consists of cloning SIM cards and placing multiple numbers on one sim card for use with an unlocked phone. I am currently using the Blackberry 8700g unlocked using a 12 in 1 sim card which provides the STK for switching numbers back and forth between T-Mobile and Cingular without turning off the phone. I have been using this technique for over 6 months and works lovely. I have found only one flaw you have to turn off and on the wireless tranceiver on the phone in order to pick up the new signal from the other provider when switching numbers. It works great. I have also been using youmail in order to get email notification from the other number when I receive voicemails. If an administrator of Pinstack would just tell me that it was ok to post instructions I will but for the mean time send me a private message and I will show you pictures of my phone working with the 2 different numbers and what the stk looks like when switching. This post is not in anyway fake. The only way to find out is to Private Message me.

Using BBScreenShooter I was able to show these to prove that it is possible
    On the First Picture if you look at the phone number at the top you will see 203809 I dont want people calling my cellphone so blocked the rest.

In this photo you will see the STK in action

In this Photo you will see how to switch numbers the one with the * is the one that is active

Here you will see the new number appear 203430 rest is blocked out.

Last edited by fsantiago36; 05-16-2007 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Showing proof any questions?

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Multiple Carriers On One Phone

Why not contact the admin directly??

fsantiago36 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249E3B0A

Re: Multiple Carriers On One Phone

I tried leaving hayden a message but got no response so I figured why not just post a new thread. There are copy laws all over the place I want someone else to give the ok.