Please help, I have tried every idea to move all my palm calendar info from ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

rstrathman no está en línea Stack level 1

Moving calendar from Treo 650 to BB 8703e

Advertisement

Please help,

I have tried every idea to move all my palm calendar info from the treo 650 to my bb 8703e verizon and it seems like its working then it just bombs out or it only grabs repeating items not regular items. I've tried BB intellisync, Palm to vcal to ical to pocket mac with no luck. My treo calendar is about 12000 entries at about 276k. There must be a better way to do this, any help would be greatly appreciated tried out look to what am i doing wrong?

my pc is windows xp and my mac is osx 10.3.9 both have the palm software updated and hotsynced.

Randy

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Moving calendar from Treo 650 to BB 8703e

Hello rstrathman, welcome to pinstack.

Have you checked any of your contacts from the Treo that are not making it over, see if there is something about them that is preventing the transfer.

rstrathman no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well I have about 12000 entries, and it seems weird that the only ones that converted over were those that were repeating entries (yearly, monthly, or weekly,)I even downloaded bb version 4.2 with the switcher program and the same thing happened again. What's strange is that the entries are fine in the treo and palm desktop software with no errors showing. I also do not have any records marked as private on the treo.

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Can you move from the Palm to Outlook and then synch the BB to Outlook?

braz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask

When I dumped my Plam Treo 650 I dumped everything into Outlook contact, calendar, tasks etc I then uninstalled all the Palm software, installed RIMS sw did a sync 10000+ contacts sync'd. I sync'd via bluetooth by the way.
    braz
    www.pdi-inc.net
    Imaging Done Right