1) Can I move from internet browser to another application like calendar without closing the ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

sam007 no está en línea Stack level 1

Move from application to application

Advertisement

1) Can I move from internet browser to another application like calendar without closing the browser?

2) Can I move a program appears under applications like google maps into the main menu for easier access? If not, does anybody know of a good 'free' shortcuts program?

Thank you

cubus no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Move from application to application

1) By clicking Alt+Escape you can switch between applications. Keep clicking the escape until you find the program you want to switch to.

2) You can menu click on the icon and pick move. Move it over a folder and click the wheel again.
    Last edited by cubus; 10-22-2007 at 11:18 PM.

This is super-cool. I wish I knew of it ealier. If you know of addition functions which are often missed out, let me know

I didn't get your point about menu click. I know how to move an application to higher up in the list so I can move Google maps to the top of applications but it's still in the apps folder. I would like to move it to the main screen right below messages. I'm using the BB-Insight-List theme

thanks 2 million

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm not sure I 100 percent understand the qu, but with my theme the main page shows the first 4 (I think) applications and then to gain access to everuything you click on applications. So just move it to the beginning of your complete apps list and you'll see it. Does that help?

Ye i'm guesing all themes are diff. Which is yours?

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm using the dimension zen thene for the curve.

cubus no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by sam007
    I would like to move it to the main screen right below messages. I'm using the BB-Insight-List theme

thanks 2 million
    Oh, ok. Sorry didn't get that in the beginning.
    In order to have your icon listed in the home screen (within those 5 or so other icons in the left side of the screen) you need to move it in the application list up to the front. Meaning, it has to be within first five listed in the applications screen.

Does that help?

zoe_h no está en línea Stack level 1

Did you know that when in a feature like composing message or on a browser page you can press the red end key to return to the homepage without quitting the page. This way you can then go into another application, then when you go back to the original application it will return to where you left off.

Basically does the same as Alt + Esc, but just goes straight to the homescreen.

There are loads of shortcuts - rather than list them easiest idea is to got to ? Help > Shortcuts!

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

I only like icon themes, but I know that using zen themes, the first row of icons will always appear.
    And yes to switch from app to app just hold the shift key, then press the scape key. If you want to select an app keep holding the shift key. If not you'll go to the last you where in.
    ~posted via opera mini~