Hi Newbie here needing a little advise I have a 8707V that I have just ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

ianh123 no está en línea Stack level 1

more/more all help

Advertisement

Hi Newbie here needing a little advise
    I have a 8707V that I have just wiped and reactivated in the enterprise server. Before I did this if I went into the Emails they would open fully without me having to click on more/more all now every time i have do this to see the email. I have checked options and the Auto more option Yes/No I have tried both ways but still have to open the email and then click more.

I'm sure it was a setting before but cant remember where and am unable to find document explaining where this option is.

Please help thanks Ian
    Last edited by ianh123; 05-04-2007 at 08:56 AM.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: more/more all help

Welcome to pinstack. I have always had to choose "more all", so Im not sure if I will be of any help. Lets see what other users say.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

It depends, I think you have to more all if you're checking a message from before your activation. What about emails you have gotten after the activation? When BES activates a user it goes back and gets 5 days of old messages or something of that manner and probably only sends headers.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ianh123 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by DCookSta
    It depends, I think you have to more all if you're checking a message from before your activation. What about emails you have gotten after the activation? When BES activates a user it goes back and gets 5 days of old messages or something of that manner and probably only sends headers.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks for the feedback

Oh that might be what it is then as yes it is older messages that are giving me the more option not sure about new ones will check

Thanks again

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Welcome to the Stacks Ianh123. Let us know how you make out with this after checking the newer messages.