I just recently bought my wife a new cell phone. She has fears about something ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

FameCity23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32B7B501

Mologogo and Other Tracking Services

Advertisement

I just recently bought my wife a new cell phone. She has fears about something happening to her and is constantly worrying. Anyways we were looking and found Mologogo on the internet and she thought it would be a good way for me to know were shes at and if anything would happen. Can I use this program to track her phone and if so how?

I downloaded it and installed it on my BB but I am not sure how to get it to work or if it will even do what I am wanting it to. Is there anyway for this program to do what I am wanting it to?

If not is there any program that is free or reasonably priced that I can get to do this?
    Thanks so much!!

Fame

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Mologogo and Other Tracking Services

Ive never used mologogo so I cant answer that.

But...

From there website I found this...

Who controls my data?
    You do. You can specify who sees your location -- from absolutely anyone to only those you invite.
    So Im assuming if your wife keeps her location readable there would be no problems...

Signal_Corp no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by FameCity23
    I just recently bought my wife a new cell phone. She has fears about something happening to her and is constantly worrying. Anyways we were looking and found Mologogo on the internet and she thought it would be a good way for me to know were shes at and if anything would happen. Can I use this program to track her phone and if so how?

I downloaded it and installed it on my BB but I am not sure how to get it to work or if it will even do what I am wanting it to. Is there anyway for this program to do what I am wanting it to?

If not is there any program that is free or reasonably priced that I can get to do this?
    Thanks so much!!

Fame
    Who is your carrier? Sprint has the Family Locator service and is able to locate BB's. However you can't use a BB to locate. You would have to be on the web to locate. Here are the supported phones:
    https://sfl.sprintpcs.com/finder-spr.../phoneList.htm

There is also another service call 3dtracking. I haven't tried it yet to see if it works on the BB. But the service is free.
    http://free.3dtracking.net/downloads.aspx

Hope this helps..

PIN/ID
    32B7B501

Sorry for not specifing, I am on Verizon service.

I will give both those programs a shot, thanks!

PIN/ID
    32B7B501

I could not get the 3dtracking to work on the BB. Has anyone got this to work or are there any other programs out there? Thanks!

Fame

skverskk no está en línea Stack level 1

Don't think Tracker is going to work on the 8703e VZW phone. Anyone had any success with VZW?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Verizon offers a family locator service as well.. Though it don't look like it's compatible with any of the BB's on either end of the service.
    http://getitnow.vzwshop.com/index.as...ps_childFinder

I'll keep my eyes open..

Looks like the Mologogo site is down. Wanted to check it out. Anyone had any luck with it?
    ~ It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut. ~

PIN/ID
    32B7B501

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I tried it but I could not get it to work on my 8703e...I got it installed but that's as far as I could get...anyone else have any suggestions? I would love to try and get something working on my phone. Thanks!