hello all i have an 8703e with u.s. cellular and i wanted to know how ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

irockjs no está en línea Stack level 1

mms help

Advertisement

hello all i have an 8703e with u.s. cellular and i wanted to know how to send an mms message cuz idont c it anywhere on the phone the instruction manual said to just clcik the trackweel and click on mms but when i click the trackwheel mms is not an option only compose sms and e-mal etc. any1 got any ideas?

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: mms help

This service is available from the carrier. If your carrier supports mms and you don't have the option available, try to push your service books. You can check to see by going under options, advanced options, service books-you should see MMS CONFIG [wap]. If this doesn't resolve the problem I would download the latest os from your carrier.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

thx for the reply zim but i didnt c that option under service books either any other ideas sir?

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I'm sorry, on your phone there should be an icon " set up email". This will take you to a screen via your browser that will allow you to add email or send your service books. The service books are program data that add features or allow features to run. You need to select the link for service books. Then select the option to send service books. After this you will receive emails stating that your email accounts have been set up. Go to your options, advanced applications, service books, and then verify that you have your MMS config [wap]. If all goes well it should be there. If not you may have to call the carrier...if you need more info just let me know.

thx again zim but i cant seem to find set up email anywhere

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

It's been awhile since I had the 8700. Under you home screen you are able to hide icons. It maybe hidden. If you can can pull up your hidden icons it maybe there. I apologize. Other stackers maybe around soon to assist further

well i just went to my carriers site and found something that said send setvice books i clicked it and it said successfully sent but the only thing that came to my bb was a congradulations your email account has been set up

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

That's it. You should have the MMS CONFIG now. If not then your account may not be provisioned for mms and youl have to get a hold of your carrier

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

I'd recommend calling your carrier's data support group to make sure that you're properly provisioned for it.

the hippie no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

i dont know what the difference is can someone explain it plz?