Hi,,, i have blackberry 8700g and i had a missed call but the icon on ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

buafra no está en línea Stack level 1

Question missed call notification icon

Advertisement

Hi,,, i have blackberry 8700g and i had a missed call but the icon on the screen is still appearing and i deleted all call history and still its there ...
    moreover, i restart it and i did everything ... but still appearing....
    how can i remove it.

Thanks

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Back up your device and then do a wipe from the device. That's about the only thing that will clear it.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

buafra no está en línea Stack level 1

hpw to wipe?

how to wipe?

diabloboi87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31cdb8ca
    Options - security - general - click your track wheel and select wipe hand held. I may not be spot on for what it says but it will be something to that effect.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

olikoli no está en línea Stack level 2
    you can try and call yourself and leave a voice mail. After you check and delete your voice mail it should delete the notification. Before you do that, do a battery pull. If all that doesn't work, then wipe.
    It had happened to me few times and just calling my voice mail and deleting a message took care of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by olikoli View Post
    you can try and call yourself and leave a voice mail. After you check and delete your voice mail it should delete the notification. Before you do that, do a battery pull. If all that doesn't work, then wipe.
    It had happened to me few times and just calling my voice mail and deleting a message took care of the problem.
    Good post. Usually all you need to do is call your voicemail, leaave yourself a message, then when your Berry sounds it's notification that you have a new voice message, call and delete it. Icon disappears