Is there any program that allows u to veiw and edit microsoft word file on ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

cvmobsta617 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243C388B

Microsoft Word

Advertisement

Is there any program that allows u to veiw and edit microsoft word file on your blackberry? anything close to what can be done on like a plam??

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    u mean palm and the answer is yes there are somes choices i can only remember one right now cause cit ame with the beta os 4.5.0.18 for my 8100 and it's called Documents to go and u can get the beta on this site www. oh wait a second i can't disclose that info it's against forum rules sorry but check out www.dataviz.com

Madalliam no está en línea Stack level 2
    I would settle for a document that let me use a standard "note pad" as well. It doesn't have to be a Microsoft Word document (although that's a cool idea). The Memo Pad is somewhat alright but I feel that is for a shorter kind of note. I would like to be able to use a compatible "note pad" that comes with any kind of computer to be able to xfer things that I write back and forth. Unless I'm confused and the Memo Pad that came with the Blackberry does that? I've honestly never tried.

Oh and just a note- that site says the Blackberry Documents to Go "is currently under development."

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    eOffice is available for $99 or for notepad go to http://wap.getjar.com and search for notepad.