Hey all. First post from my 8300 this thing is awesome haha. Is there anyway ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

DiGiacomo no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Hey all. First post from my 8300 this thing is awesome haha. Is there anyway to seperate my SMS inbox, SMS outbox, and email inbox/outbox into different folders? As of now inboxes and outboxes for SMS and email all are in the mesages icon, not organizedm. Thanks in advance!

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: messages

The Zen theme is really your only option for separating SMS on an 8703e. On 4.2, which isn't available yet for the 8703e, you can choose to separate SMS.

Mail actually is sorted into folders -- it's just that the default view in Messages shows you everything. If you want to view a specific folder you can click the wheel, choose View Folder and select the folder. You can also hide sent items in the default Messages view.

There are shortcuts for viewing only incoming messages (Alt-I), outgoing messages (Alt-O), and SMS (Alt-S) when you're in Messages. I think there are some more but I can't recall off the top of my head. BlackberryFAQ.com might detail this.

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Re: messages

All messages go to the central "messgaes" folder and then to their own folder. Delete in one place it is gone in all. That is just the way the BB works.