Well My BB got knocked out of its holder by my bag the other day ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

fiz_x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21a311e6

message folder gone

Advertisement

Well My BB got knocked out of its holder by my bag the other day and the sim card was shook loose. I put the card back in and reset my BB and all my message icons were missing. I resent my service books and my @tmo.blackberry.net and @gmail.com icons came back but no 'messages' folder. I can still check my sms and browser messages by going into one of my email accounts and clicking 'view folder' then 'SMS inbox' but thats just a hassle. Any ideas?

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: message folder gone

Just to check a few things when you go to options>advanced options>service books do you see your @tmo and @gmail service book?

if so delete them then resend again, and did you try registering again?

Sounds dumb but make sure they arent hidden on accident I did once and completely forgot to check that lol

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4

Wierd stuff can happen on a drop. My first thought is like dfc says, try see if it is hidden. It is working if you can see it the way you state. Hold ALt and click your scroll wheel and select view all. See if it comes back

fiz_x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21a311e6

Well I did check to see if it was hidden and unfortunatly it wasn't...Tried deleting my service books and resending them again. I got a second @tmo.blackberry.net icon...lol I'm trying again and I'm reseting the handheld....and there we go! It's working now. Thanx a lot guys!

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4

Glad all is working