First of all I am new to this forum and would like to say hi. ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Muddy Ground no está en línea Stack level 2

Media Players for Blackberry 8700g

Advertisement

First of all I am new to this forum and would like to say hi. Second I have a Blackberry 8700g and think it is great but just wanted to know if there were any downloads available for videos or movies or anything like that like a media player, or if it is even able to handly that sort of thing. Thought you guys/girls would know. Thanks

giamburrasca no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256223F9

Re: Media Players for Blackberry 8700g

Hi Muddy, nothin' like that on the 8700g 'fraid. Thats the trouble isn't it, what the BB does, it does so darned well that you end up thinking you can do world domination. (that will be featured on OS 4.3....)

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Muddy Ground, welcome to PinStack.

There is one application available, but it has limited content provided by the supplier. It is not like the player in the pearl where you can download video to the device and store it. Check out the Third Part Apps forum for Sona Media.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Muddy Ground no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks for the information guys, I have been downloading free programs like a maniac since I joined this forum. Just wondering if when these new programs for the newer blackberries come out, will they be able to be downloaded onto say the 8700g.