I have Roxio Media Manager on my 8703e and have uploaded many different MP3 files ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Beckhamsr no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Media format unsupported

Advertisement

I have Roxio Media Manager on my 8703e and have uploaded many different MP3 files successfully. But sometimes it won't support the file at all. This seems pretty random. I loaded a file successfully, and then deleted it and reloaded it again and I got the error message 'The media being played is of an unsupported format' when it had played virtually the same file for a month.

Any ideas?

Chris

bga123 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I experienced something similar when I was transferring the files from a USB drive that was not getting enough power from the USB port. Use a checksum utility to compare the files that you believe to be the same and see if some bits got scrambled. Dont depend on file date and byte count.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I used an older computer last night, but i swear its 2.0 usb, but anyway transferred about 40 tv shows all in 3gp format and they all work on my computer, but only half of them work once on the phone, getting same error
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>