Hi, I'm on a tmobile network on the BES server and for the past 3 ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Falcondrgn no está en línea Stack level 2

Lotus Notes On Bes Deletes Itself Everyday

Advertisement

Hi,

I'm on a tmobile network on the BES server and for the past 3 days my lotus notes emails from work have been deleting itself every morning and only messages that I have saved are visible. Does anyone know y it does that? All my previous work emails are deleted and I can only view my saved messages now. I have tried calling tmobile support and they have no answer to this. I contacted my IT dept as well and still no one knows the answer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

P.S. May I also add that my call logs and all text msgs and emails are also deleting by itself. Thanks
    Last edited by Falcondrgn; 04-16-2008 at 12:12 PM.

tombquick no está en línea Stack level 2
    I ask since I had a user that had this problem but it turned out to be a memory problem. He had so many games/photos/media that the device was dumping stuff to free up memory. I doubt this is your problem but maybe it helps. To check memory you can check the old help screen - alt + cap + H key in most applications.