Folks, I searched but didn't find an answer... In my company I use a BB8700 ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Hendrix no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Lotus Notes Calender

Advertisement

Folks,
    I searched but didn't find an answer...
    In my company I use a BB8700 on a Lotus Notes Domino server. All syncs are OK.
    At home I do use Outlook 2007 with a XDA and Windows Mobile 6.1 synced with a Vista Home Professional Laptop.
    I only want to use one calender.: the one from Notes. I tried everything and don't find a solution to get this Notes calendar from the BB to my Outlook on the Laptop.
    Does anyone have an idea?

kbartlett no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23FE374E
    You may need to export the calendar entries from outlook, import them into your Notes mailfile. There is really no way to "autosync" a .pst with a .nsf that I am aware of.

Have you tried setting up the Desktop Manager at home and trying that way?

Kenn
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hendrix no está en línea Stack level 1

Different goal

Thx Kenn. The problem is a bit different:
    my BB synchronzies with my Note calendar. This is the leading and only calendar for me. I look for a possibility to overwrite my Outlook calendar at home with my BB's calendar. I have installed the BB desktop software 4.6 but don't find a way to synch.
    So i am lloking for a way to get the calendar data from the BB to the Outlook on the lappy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
    Thx Kenn. The problem is a bit different:
    my BB synchronzies with my Note calendar. This is the leading and only calendar for me. I look for a possibility to overwrite my Outlook calendar at home with my BB's calendar. I have installed the BB desktop software 4.6 but don't find a way to synch.
    So i am lloking for a way to get the calendar data from the BB to the Outlook on the lappy.
    The sync settings are in the Desktop Manager, not on the device - so I'm thinking your handheld should be able to sync as easily with Outlook on your computer as it does with Lotus at work. I've never looked at DM 4.6, but on earlier versions it's straightforward to set up a sync with outlook and I don't see any reason why it would be different. If you set up your DM to sync your calendar with Outlook, I don't think it would disturb your device's ability to sync with Lotus on a different computer. Again, I'm not aquainted with DM 4.6 interface, but in earlier DM versions you choose "Synchronize", then after the Sync program loads there will be a configuration tab where you can set up the DM to sync your device with Outlook. Your outlook calendar on your "lappy" needs to be empty though or those entries will end up on your Lotus calendar