I'm a little sad for my 8703e that I just got. Work of course distributed ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

opentoe no está en línea Stack level 1

Little sad for my 87xxe

Advertisement

I'm a little sad for my 8703e that I just got. Work of course distributed them out to a few people, but I knew kind of right away since it didn't have a card slot MP3's or anykind of multi-media isn't really a priority on this device. It's not. Doesn't play MP3, WAV or videos of any kind. Granted. Not a huge problem, but no voice dialing on a unit like this? The phone is your basic phone with just standard options. Nothing special. I really hope they switch over to 4.2 when and if it does come out. Would be nice to at least have some more phone features at least specially if I'm being deprived of anything multi-media.

And on another note, with enterprise this thing rocks. Talk to some co-workers with BB messenger, email away all the time, text away, etc....and one preference would really be to have email messages open with HTML and not plain text. If the BB Browser can display somewhat HTML, why can't I use that to display my email messages instead of ONLY plain text?

Thanks!

RiCkGoTTi no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Little sad for my 87xxe

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yes I hope the same as well for 4.2 for major update since we won't be getting 8800 or 8900 or 9900 right away.