Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've got an unusual problem with my 8700g. The LED is now flashing red and ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

barrytla no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: LED Questions

Advertisement

I've got an unusual problem with my 8700g. The LED is now flashing red and green as if were representing data traffic. Sometimes solid red. sometimes rapidly flashing red and green. All the while it's also indicating messages normally.

Have I gotten my BB into some sort of debug mode? This seems to be the only indication of a problem....no error codes. all messages work, etc.

srodriguez11 no está en línea Stack level 1

What Exactly Does The The Flashing Green And Red Led Indicate. when i called at&t they said it was the life of the battery.

Quote Originally Posted by srodriguez11 View Post
    What Exactly Does The The Flashing Green And Red Led Indicate. when i called at&t they said it was the life of the battery.
    Flashing green is the coverage indicator, and can be turned on or off in Options>Screen/Keyboard. The flashing red is a message indicator; if you get a phone call, text message, email, etc. or if an appointment comes up on your calendar, it activates the red light. You can decide under what circumstances this light can be activated or not, if you use OS 4.1 or earlier, in Profiles; OS 4.2 + in Profiles>Advanced. It has nothing to do with the battery, though . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12