Hi I have a telephone number that I use to retrieve voicemails and after calling ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

andy_ck87028 no está en línea Stack level 2

key ahead

Advertisement

Hi

I have a telephone number that I use to retrieve voicemails and after calling the number the ivr requests pin number, # and options.

Is it possible to setup the BB to invoke the keystrokes as a pre-programmed string?

Andy

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Re: key ahead

I'm not sure if you can do this with your PIN but I know its possible if you just have to enter a password. You can do this by going to the call log>then hit the menu button>click on options>then voicemail. There you can put the password in the and then save it. Next time you call your voicemail it should automatically put the password in and you don't have to do anything. It waits like three seconds onse the voicemail call is connected to the operator so if your voicemail asks for your PIN within the first three seconds then you should be able to put your PIN in the password box in the voicemail options menu.

Hope this helps,

COJO 24

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Also this is how to do this on a pearl so it might not be the exact same on your 87xx.

Anyway hope this helps,

COJO 24

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Works on the 8700 too. Good call Cojo!