Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 57

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~ I live in a Blue state, so everything costs more!... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

  1. #31
    Toddboy71's Avatar
    Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee
    Posts
    2,384

    Re: Just received my 8700g on T-Mobile

    Advertisement



    ~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    I live in a Blue state, so everything costs more!

  2. #32
    dwella's Avatar
    dwella no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    PIN/ID
    2038FB36
    Posts
    136

    Re: Just received my 8700g on T-Mobile

    Is everything Blue?

    d

  3. #33
    TechieGirl's Avatar
    TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    694

    Thumbs up Re: Just received my 8700g on T-Mobile

    It came it came!!!! My 'child' is currently charging on my desk.

  4. #34
    EricaJ1073's Avatar
    EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,420

    Re: Just received my 8700g on T-Mobile

    Apparently so. It's listed for $399 online ($299 after a $50 instant discount and a $50 mail in rebate; new activations only). I also finally figured out why it's not listed on RIM's site. There's already an 8700g listed but it's listed for Dobson and Cellular One. They haven't added T-Mobile to that list yet. Maybe another giveaway? LMAO

  5. #35
    TechieGirl's Avatar
    TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    694

    Re: Just received my 8700g on T-Mobile

    Testing my new avatar

    I loooove this 8700 !!!!!

  6. #36
    BenMarvin's Avatar
    BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Posts
    1,970

    Re: Just received my 8700g on T-Mobile

    ~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~congrats to all the new 8700 users/owners. I'm still feeling the excitement. I was like a little kid when I got home monday.

  7. #37
    zen's Avatar
    zen
    zen no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    PIN/ID
    23d008e3
    Posts
    14

    Re: Just received my 8700g on T-Mobile

    wouldit be possible to use the messaging program that tmobile users have for say like AIM...on a cingular 8700?? i was just on the tmobile website, and it says to use the internet browser on the phone to download the program. The thing is, is that it doesnt list the address...any one care to share if its been done, or tried, pros or cons?? ...maybe this could come in handy??

  8. #38
    msbrenda64's Avatar
    msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,391

    Re: Just received my 8700g on T-Mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by BenMarvin
    Purchased from UShopWireless.com and I just got it FedEx today (Monday). I love it so far. The EDGE is wonderful. I love the color.

    I recommend it to anyone. And the contract you have to go through with UShopWireless isn't so bad. You have to keep it active for 120 days on a 2 year contract, and any plan changes have to go through UShopWireless, not T-Mobile for 120 days, or they sock you with $449 penalty. Kinda lame, but getting the phone for $99 after rebates is mega-nice.

    Any questions for someone who has an 8700g in hand?
    Had to find out about EDGE, talked to tmobile blackberry tech. New technology will only work with 8700's and up at no extra charge up to 4 times faster than regular GPRS. COOL!!! I'm like so motivated, I gotta get a 8700. Enjoy yours! And the fast surfing!!!!!!

  9. #39
    EricaJ1073's Avatar
    EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,420

    Re: Just received my 8700g on T-Mobile

    Me too. Now I want one LMAO

  10. #40
    N8DBB's Avatar
    N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Posts
    6,028

    Re: Just received my 8700g on T-Mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    It's listed for $399 online ($299 after a $50 instant discount and a $50 mail in rebate; new activations only).
    You are a current TMobile customer right? If you are wanting one now, they will honor $350 for the device. If your local store has any problems, tell them to call Corporate while you are there and they will honor.

  11. #41
    Toddboy71's Avatar
    Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee
    Posts
    2,384

    Re: Just received my 8700g on T-Mobile

    ~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    I actually called the Business line for TMobile before I went to the corp store. My company uses a good about of their phones throughout the country. They told me it would be $299 before $50 mail in rebate. I told the store this and they matched the price, no questions asked. Didn't have to give any info or anything. Might want to try it!

  12. #42
    N8DBB's Avatar
    N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Posts
    6,028

    Re: Just received my 8700g on T-Mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by Toddboy71
    ~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    I actually called the Business line for TMobile before I went to the corp store. My company uses a good about of their phones throughout the country. They told me it would be $299 before $50 mail in rebate. I told the store this and they matched the price, no questions asked. Didn't have to give any info or anything. Might want to try it!
    Shoulda tried to push for $250 before rebate. Ha!

  13. #43
    bigmojo's Avatar
    bigmojo no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1

    Re: Just received my 8700g on T-Mobile

    I called my tmobile rep and asked for the 8700. They sent me 6 of them for '0' (yes ZERO) dollars to replace my 7xxxx BBs. The cool thing was that I got to keep the 7xxx ones and re-issued them to other users. ;-)

  14. #44
    EricaJ1073's Avatar
    EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,420

    Re: Just received my 8700g on T-Mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB
    You are a current TMobile customer right? If you are wanting one now, they will honor $350 for the device. If your local store has any problems, tell them to call Corporate while you are there and they will honor.

    Yes I have been with tmo for 3 years.

  15. #45
    BenMarvin's Avatar
    BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Posts
    1,970

    Re: Just received my 8700g on T-Mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by zen
    wouldit be possible to use the messaging program that tmobile users have for say like AIM...on a cingular 8700?? i was just on the tmobile website, and it says to use the internet browser on the phone to download the program. The thing is, is that it doesnt list the address...any one care to share if its been done, or tried, pros or cons?? ...maybe this could come in handy??
    The T-Mobile program wont work on another phone, from what I've heard. Don't know if it's been done. Someone posted a link on here a while back for it. When I tried to use it on my 7100i, it didn't run properly. But you can use a program like Ramble IM (free) or IM+ (free trial) to get on AOL for a Cingular 8700c.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •