I'm a happy camper now. After complaining bitterly about sprint's slow move to the 87XX ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

newleonne no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a2aaeb

Just got my 8703e :)

Advertisement

I'm a happy camper now.

After complaining bitterly about sprint's slow move to the 87XX platform, I waited for a while before getting mine.

It arrived in the mail this evening and this was the quickest phone set up I have ever gone through. In 30 mins I had my # working on the new phone, data connectivity and called our BES admins and completed enterprise activation. This is a real good start to the new phone

I am busy installing a few apps I need and will play around with the GPS features.

BerryAddict8 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30156B34
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Glad to hear you're enjoying your new addition. I absolutely love my 8703. Let us know your progress!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Telenav is a must have for gps. I use it everyday, and I love it,

PIN/ID
    24a2aaeb
    Thanks for the tip on telnav. I wish they had a demo to try before I buy. I may just bite the bullet and sign up tomorrow.

So far I have installed spot and helloworld for gps apps. I seem to be having trouble with my positioning. Probably because I am indoors (too cold and dark to go outside now...lol) I will try again tomorrow morning on the way to work.

More updates to follow.

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    i remember that feeling i got when i got my BB....it was great

PIN/ID
    24a2aaeb
    helloworld gps never loaded the images. It has nothing to do with me being indoors. Other users are reporting the same problem with the application

I decided to sign up for telnav esp since the first month is free. So far so good. It is working flawlessly.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Quote Originally Posted by newleonne
    Thanks for the tip on telnav. I wish they had a demo to try before I buy. I may just bite the bullet and sign up tomorrow.

So far I have installed spot and helloworld for gps apps. I seem to be having trouble with my positioning. Probably because I am indoors (too cold and dark to go outside now...lol) I will try again tomorrow morning on the way to work.

More updates to follow.
    Telenav does have a trial, its one month free Telenav, so go ahead and download it, and if you dont like it, cancel. But I promise you there is no other navigation, map application for a BB that can compare to Telenav!

tina_twyman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30d4e1b6
    I also recently picked up a 8703 e. I can't figure out how to make my email messages STOP appearing under the messages section. I figured out how to make the phone messages stop as well as goggle/gmail messages stop appearing...Any guidance?

rush88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30156d2b
    Just to let everyone who doesn't already know know, if you want to play around with GPS at no additional charge, give BB Maps a shot...it's not even a trial
    Heres where you can get that, if you want it
    best of luck with your new blackberry!

PIN/ID
    24a2aaeb
    Thanks all for the well wishes and the tips. I will definately check out BB Maps