Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My boss saw my blackberry and I sold him on my new addiction he has ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

iamnotatool no está en línea Stack level 1

is the 8703e for verizon a good phone?

Advertisement

My boss saw my blackberry and I sold him on my new addiction he has verizon and wants to know if the verizon blackberys are good especially the 8703e

Thnx!

BCoop8184 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32B12DA7

Re: is the 8703e for verizon a good phone?

My mom has an 8703e and the only problem she has is that she doesn't think she could ever use a regular cell phone again. Wait...is that a problem?

PS I have a 7250 and I am upgrading soon, maybe Friday I have time.

vessspr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32B13546

I got Verizon's 8703e a couple of days ago and I absolutely love it. You won't find a camera or a music player built in, but it is an amazing tool for e-mail messaging ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tai
    tai no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304E2757

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I use a 7250 & will be leaving it in '07 for a younger model (8703e)!

jaymojones no está en línea Stack level 2

Trust me...you can't go wrong with the verizon 8703e. It is a very reliable device and a great phone!

bmedude no está en línea Stack level 2

excellent phone, excellent reception and its very fast! tell him/her to get one!

amalis no está en línea Stack level 1

I also have a new 8703e and it works great as a phone in my home, which usually has bad reception for both Verizon and Cingular. The sound quality is also very good, and it's the best speakerphone quality I've ever heard on a cell phone. And I love how it can find a phone number in emails for dialing purposes. The only downside is the form factor - it's too large for my wife's hands. So try holding one in the store before buying if you have small hands. Otherwise, go for it.

Andy

ford1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30FFD890

Verizon 8703e now for 2 mos. now, I don't know how I could go back to just a phone, I'am also going for the 8800 as soon as it hits, no camera or mp3 player, of I wanted one of those I would go and buy one, besides I hve never seen a good picture yet on a phone.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'WOW! What A Ride!'" Life is good!........

scaredpoet no está en línea Stack level 2

I have an 8703e on Sprint. I absolutely love this phone as well. Probably the best Blackberry device I've used yet, as well as teh best phone overall. true it doesn't have a camera phone or MP3 player, but between my real camera and iPod, I don't miss either.

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

I truly believe that the 8700 series BlackBerry devices are the best BlackBerry's out. I have used the 8700c with Cingular and the 8700g with T-Mobile. I am sure that your boss will enjoy the 8703e. The screen is sharp and clear and the processor speed is fast. It is even faster with EVDO on Verizon or Sprint.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~anything that you need in a phone (well almost) 8703 got it.

richardrblc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22cf4edb

they are all right i started with 7100i nextel then 7130 verizon now 8703e and it far and away the best i have ever used
    pin me any time 22cf4edb

mcgowan08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

I love my 8703e with Verizon. This the first "smart phone" I've owned and I now want the last 5 years of my BlackBerryless life back. Phone audio is great. Once you get familiar wih the device and all the shortcuts navigating and switching between programs is seamless. Device is very stable, haven't had any problems with it since I bought it and I've customized it thoroughly. You can't go wrong in my opinion.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

The only potential problem is if your boss expects to use the built-in GPS that Verizon has disabled on their 8703e's.

scaredpoet no está en línea Stack level 2

True. If your boss wants GPS, he may have to switch to Sprint.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast