okay so I was adding a bunch of applications and the phone did the turn ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

rchene4 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question internet browser icon lost

Advertisement

okay so I was adding a bunch of applications and the phone did the turn off thing and when it powered back up it had failed to load the brower. When I bought the phone (2 days) ago the representative said if it didn't come up the first day to turn in off, take the battery out, and let it restart. Well that was not needed, the brower came up. But now I cannot browse the internet because I do not have an icon. Any know how to get it back or how to download it? Or is this something that cingular will have to take care of?

Thanks

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: internet browser icon lost

Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Register Now (scroll down to the BOLD entry). Resend service books from device's Setup Internet Email icon or website (on PC). Pull the battery out. Wait 30 seconds. Put battery back in.

Also, scroll to an icon with the trackball. Highlight it and open the menu and select "Show All." If it's there but greyed out, scroll to it and click on "Hide Icon" again to make it visible.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 04-06-2007 at 11:33 PM.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Options (or settings, options depending on your carrier/theme). Advanced options, host routing table. Click trackwheel. Register now. Should be pushed.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rchene4 no está en línea Stack level 1

you're awesome! works FANTASTIC!!!