I've been trying to check my bank account and my credit card account from my ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

chloe no está en línea Stack level 1

internet

Advertisement

I've been trying to check my bank account and my credit card account from my blackberry handheld( I have the 8700g with t-mobile) but everytime I go to these websites, the tell me I need to download a new browser like netscape...do I change my settings or is it not even possible to see this kind of stuff from my bb? Thanks

data1025 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: internet

Chloe,

If you are using the browser that was installed with your 8700g, you can try going to the Options menu in the browser, then Browser Configuration, and changing the emulation mode to Microsoft IE.

If that doesn't work, you may want to try downloading Opera Mini. It is located here in the download section.

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Good information data1025, chloe I would follows the steps listed above and see if that solves your problem.

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Although, it may not be possible at all, depending upon the security restrictions set in place by your bank and its web site.

My bank has enabled / will enable MAC address filtering. Basically, if any computer but the one I've registered attempts to access my account, it will be rejected.

Some banks actually state that they do not support logon from wireless devices.

All of that to say that it may not be your BlackBerry or its browser at all.

shafferds no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23d2a4fe

yes as stated above - some sites dont work on the bb devices due to security reasons - my best bet is to use opera mini or maybe minute may work
    DO OR DO NOT THERE IS NO TRY