I noticed that my internet for my bb is a bit watered down compared to ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

xcrskim no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32B6C256

Internet ?

Advertisement

I noticed that my internet for my bb is a bit watered down compared to my desktop comp or even my sidekick 3. Are there any settings I can change to make the internet on my bb look more realistic or even on the level of a sidekick 3 ? Will doing this slow down my internet ? Thanks in advance.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Internet ?

Have you tried using the Opera Mini browser? www.operamini.com

PIN/ID
    32B6C256

^ does that work much better then the current internet browser that comes with the bb >?

PIN/ID
    32B6C256

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~nvm I just tried opera mini and its worse then the browser I already have on my bb. I prefer the bb browser over that , does anyone else have any other suggestions ?

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I think the opera browser is a matter of taste. Some people love it. I keep it as a back up because it allow me to load certain pages that the built in browser won't.

In response to your question, there aren't that many options with BB browsers.

PIN/ID
    32B6C256

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i also have another quick question, two actually.... How come on my bb when I come to pinstack the replies are delayed ? Last question...when I get emails sent to my messages box , does that count as an SMS/ Text ?

PIN/ID
    32B6C256
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i also have another quick question, two actually.... How come on my bb when I come to pinstack the replies are delayed ? Last question...when I get emails sent to my messages box , does that count as an SMS/ Text ?

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by xcrskim
    Emails count as data, not SMS so no worries there. The Wap site has had this issue for a while and I believe it will be worked out in the near future (browser dependant version).

dionnfr no está en línea Stack level 1

Just installed Opera Mini, works great and just what I was looking for.

PIN/ID
    32B6C256

oh ok. does anyone here use Jivetalk ? i noticed that the new version that came out, when i check my sn INFO from another screenname it says "oscargateway" isn't it supposed to say "On Jivetalk" ???