I have had to swap now three times becuase of several different issues - however ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

macabees no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32c94407

Insurance swap - this is my 3rd 8703e

Advertisement

I have had to swap now three times becuase of several different issues - however I am still a BB user.

(#1) This time I have been unable to retrieve or send any emails to the 4 accounts I have. I am using BIS on the sprint network.

I have gone through the provisioning process and still no luck. I spent 2 hours at the sprint store yesterday just trying to get the internet working.

(#2)voicemail isn't showing up - actually it is but just a day late (literally)

(#3) finally my missed calls are several hours late.

any advice is greatly appreciated - can't wait for the 8330 curve to be released april 20th :-)

PIN/ID
    32c94407
    I just sent the service books to my phone and still nothing, anyone with some ideas?

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Sprint is having issues. I lost all service on my BB last night around 5:00 and got it back at 7:00. My wife is unable to place calls and only recieve calls.Are you unable to get it working now?

PIN/ID
    32c94407
    after 2.5 hours on the phone last night I finally got things working- they didn't have certain settings correct and all is well. I called the help line 1.877.654.9111 option 2 and they were helpful.

wxboss no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21DA38F3
    Great!

It sounded like either a network issue or provisioning issue, and if it's the latter - then you need someone that knows what they're doing or else it will be a headache. I know, I've been there too.