I have BB 8703e. When I send or reply to any E-mail I got X. ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

segzi@mhcinc.or no está en línea Stack level 1

I got red X

Advertisement

I have BB 8703e. When I send or reply to any E-mail I got X. In our company wE have about 14 BB. WE are using BES 4.1 I have the desktop manager 4.1 I tried different ways to solve this problem but I couldn't solve it. (1)I wiped out my BB and removed my name from BES I add my name and acvtivate the Enterprise activation and synch from my desk top, (2) I deleted the service book from th option and re register it again and run Enterprise Activation. (3) I Removed my name from BES wiped my BB and restart the BES run Enterprise Activation and synch. No LUCK please HELP!!. I know there is somebody out there who could help me.
    BTW, I checked the event view from BES I found this message" {segzi@mhcinc.org} Send [] failed: ERR_COULDNT_GET_ORIGINAL_MSG, Tag=156832"
    In our company we are using MS Exchange 2003

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42

Re: I got red X

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the x means no signal for the mess to go thru, or server is down.it has nothing to do with your bb, it is your exchange server, make sure you setup the policy for it.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

The Exchange server is working fine. I am the only one who has this problem.

Mobiman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2071348F

I get the red x when my mail is deleted from the server or when its moved to my personal folder.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

That error you posted sounds like you're either replying to or forwarding a message. Can you compose a new message and send it?

Last edited by DCookSta; 07-11-2007 at 05:13 PM.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Make sure your still on your companies bes. That happened to me. I got knocked off. Just call your companies it desk and they'll help you out~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

what's the reason that was given for the red x?

open one of the emails that has the red x on it, and scroll up and it will give a reason why it failed.

andrewthomas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2521F913

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~are you an admin on your company server ? Check out the known issue whereby your ex server / 2003 server removes the BESadmin send as receive as command from all admin accounts as a security measure. I removed my admin rights and all works after I added the send as receive as back to my account. If or when I need admin rights at work I just log in with an admin account. Let me know if need any more direction by PM

I can not even compose new message. I opened one of X. I found this"Sent Using: Desk top (secure) Folder: Sent Items Message Status: Desktop Email program unable to submit message To:..."

Thank you guys for your helpful suggestions. Finaly I resolve the problem The problem was the "sendas permission" was revoked. from black berry I follow KB04707 instruction and "www:blackberry:com/blackberrytraining/web/SendAs/Source/video/sendAs:html" steps and I stoped the BB router service for 20 minutes and restarted. This was it

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

You have to watch that, your permission might get revoked again if the BB is attached to an admin account. Ours did that for a while. It would work for about an hour then stop again. Let us know if you need anything else.