Hi There... i have tried to find an answer to this question without succeeding. I ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

ervill no está en línea Stack level 1

i am puzzled...your device does not currently have any...

Advertisement

Hi There... i have tried to find an answer to this question without succeeding.

I am from Denmark. We only have blackberrys for business, and not for private BB fans like me. That means that it is not possible to get a data plan without having your own business.

So i have been fighting getting my BB on the internet, and now I succeeded by installing the opera browser. - but every-time i try to download something, it opens the BB browser and tells me: your device does not currently have any browser configuration servcice book entries. Please contact your service provider...

The thing that puzzles me is that i am able to access the internet... i just can't download any files...

What can i do?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: i am puzzled...your device does not currently have any...

the BB will only download programs, files, and such from the BB Browser, which requires service books from your provider.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

OK... so nothing at all can be done to bypass that? - and thanks...

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Do you have a BlackBerry Internet Service plan on your acccount that will allow you to use the BB Browser? You should be able to get one without being on a Corporate plan.

No i don't...and I can't find any way to get it, i have been all over the web :-)