i am tryting t figure out how to use my bluetooth. i figured out how ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

anstadt2219 no está en línea Stack level 1

how to use bluetooth

Advertisement

i am tryting t figure out how to use my bluetooth. i figured out how to pair it up with others devices but i cant figure out how to send things. can some one walk me through the steps?
    thanks

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Re: how to use bluetooth

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I assume you r wanting to transfer files via BT. To do this u must first pair the devices together then go into u'r media files, then select to receive the file from BB menu button then send file from other device it should prompt u where to save it(I always use my memory card so my device won't get bogged down) then the transfer should start n complete n u r done!

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

I don't know if the 8703 can trasfer data via BT. I know on the 8700 series, BT is voice only.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

It's definitely not an option for 4.1 devices and the 8703e's 4.2 upgrade isn't available yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubdub
    I know on the 8700 series, BT is voice only.
    BT can also be used for GPS, the smart card reader, supported BT keyboards, and for sync with a desktop (but not tethering).

rgarde no está en línea Stack level 2

Let us know what company you have specifically. i know on my 8703e, I can pair to many devices, but like stated above I can only use the bluetooth for voice only and I am with Bell. I do know however similar products vary with company.