Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Has anyone been successful with this yet?????? Fyi, I installed Efile (as trial version .... ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

andy_ck87028 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: How to convert.wav files

Advertisement

Has anyone been successful with this yet??????

Fyi,

I installed Efile (as trial version .... implied not free but ignored that aspect) and could not get it to work.

I contacted Dynoplex technical support and after a bit of checking out a few things with my blackberry, they finally advised WAV not supported.

Whilst I was talking to them, I googled their website and advised them their website contradicted this statement.

They apologised and said that the website will be corrected.

So ... has anyone been successful yet with Efile on Blackberries that don't support WAV formats such as the 8707G ???????

Andy

danbra no está en línea Stack level 2

Lightbulb Re: How to convert.wav files

Quote Originally Posted by andy_ck87028

Fyi,

I installed Efile (as trial version .... implied not free but ignored that aspect) and could not get it to work.

I contacted Dynoplex technical support and after a bit of checking out a few things with my blackberry, they finally advised WAV not supported.

Whilst I was talking to them, I googled their website and advised them their website contradicted this statement.

So ... has anyone been successful yet with Efile on Blackberries that don't support WAV formats such as the 8707G ???????

Andy
    Andy, I dropped you an email and will be glad to assist with setting it up on phone. I tested this today again and it works ok.
    Dynoplex Inc.
    Productivity for Blackberry

fstubbsjr no está en línea Stack level 1

I am pissed! It is this very reason that I may have to let my 8700g go! I too am in need for a solution. I need to listen to my phonegnome and other VOIP messages via my BB.

Quote Originally Posted by fstubbsjr
    I am pissed! It is this very reason that I may have to let my 8700g go! I too am in need for a solution. I need to listen to my phonegnome and other VOIP messages via my BB.
    Don't do anything rash.

I'm talking with Danbra at the moment (trouble is he is in US and I am in Australia - lol) and at this stage I am hopeful there is a solution.

Andy

serpentz no está en línea Stack level 1

Danbra, is it possible to write your solution on this forum. I will like to know how you were able to play wav file on your Blackberry.

Thank!

Well

I'm sad to report that ultimately Dynoplex could not deliver.

After many calls and many attempts (which included de-installing, re-installing EFile; trialling MasterDoc; etc) I have finally given up.

Can anyone report success?

I need encouragement as I am ready to walk.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by andy_ck87028

Fyi,

Andy

Stubidoo no está en línea Stack level 1

Can a Pearl can play wave files? I have a Pearl, software is 4.2. I receive a wave file and the email says "unsupported media type". Does anyone know how to get a wave file to play on a Pearl?
    Thanks.

henny no está en línea Stack level 1

I've used a product called WavePad to convert sound files to .wav files, edit them and convert them back. It can convert to numerous file types and it's free.

DomConway no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubidoo
    Can a Pearl can play wave files? I have a Pearl, software is 4.2. I receive a wave file and the email says "unsupported media type". Does anyone know how to get a wave file to play on a Pearl?
    Thanks.
    4.2 software can play wave files. If you are using a BES, .wav needs to be added to the list of attachment extensions it will handle for this to work. Can't remember where that needs to be set off the top of my head I'm afraid.

danbra no está en línea Stack level 2

Guys, sorry to revive a dead thread but perhaps someone is still looking to the sollution with WAV files. We will release a new version in a couple of days which ahve attachment issues fixed. Most likely this issue blocked Andy's setting up... I will start a new thread here on eOffice v. 4.1. where you could share with me your concerns about it and get in touch with me.
    Dynoplex Inc.
    Productivity for Blackberry

Quote Originally Posted by danbra
    Guys, sorry to revive a dead thread but perhaps someone is still looking to the sollution with WAV files. We will release a new version in a couple of days which ahve attachment issues fixed. Most likely this issue blocked Andy's setting up... I will start a new thread here on eOffice v. 4.1. where you could share with me your concerns about it and get in touch with me.
    No need to apologize.

Am looking forward to getting it working.

Please provide us with a link to eOffice v. 4.1. or advise where/when it has been created.

Thanks very much for keeping this thread active.

Andy
    Last edited by andy_ck87028; 07-07-2007 at 05:29 AM.

segmon no está en línea Stack level 1

I've got a pearl and I'm still trying to find a way to play wav files that are attached to my email. If you have any advise I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks.

Zornoza no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32BC957F

Question Re: How to convert .zip files for 8703e themes?

i am new to this site and it seems that i've found a right place.

my question- how do i have it downloaded themes.zip from this site to my bb 8703e?
    i used to own RIM 800 a while ago and i remember it had to use a cradle to covert from pc to bb, is that correct?

your tips will be appreicated

cheers-

zornoza

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~looks like a few users will be looking
    To the new I phone as it realy has out done the black berry in multi media(internet and ease of use). But if you all are willing to wait rim will have to address these issues or lose users to apple, who has allways been the inovator. can any one rember when the apple 2c? It was out in the early eighties it was years ahead from all others .then a few years latter everone had small usable Pc's

paulbhandari no está en línea Stack level 1

dynoplex playall

where do i get the application dynoplex playall from contact me at paulbhandari@gmail.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast