Just was wondering, I just recently updated my girl's 8700c. She loves it, but the ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

louee6 no está en línea Stack level 3

How to Change Your Icons?

Advertisement

Just was wondering, I just recently updated my girl's 8700c. She loves it, but the only problem is now, she has no way to re-arrange the icons she wants on the homescreen. She uses the Zen Theme, and once you hit the back button to clear all the icons the five left we can't change. the first one is the set-up wizard crap, the second one is that ptt option, etc... I know on the old version you was able to move what you wanted around for an easier convience to access what you wanted. Please people help me out cause my girl is driving me crazy. Thanks Guys

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: How to Change Your Icons?

To move the icons on the homescreen hit the menu screen and from here you can rearrange the icons by hitting menu while over the icon you wish to move, select move and move it. Make sure the 5 icons you want on the homescreen are on the top row and you should be good to go when you go back to the homescreen. Moving them around shouldn't be any different than previously. Hope this makes your girl happy and relieves some of the pressure off ya
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

cawilly no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Re: How to Change Your Icons?

If you are now running 4.2 go to the Applications Screen. Cursor over the Icon you want to move and "hit" Alt + Track Wheel. You then select Move Icon from the resulting menu and you can move that Icon where you want it, click the Track Wheel to relaease it. As stated before, move the 5 icons you want on the front page of your Zen theme to the first five spots on the top row.