I looked for a settings on the BB for changing the default email to another ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

ElCamino no está en línea Stack level 3

How to change Default Email Settings

Advertisement

I looked for a settings on the BB for changing the default email to another one that I want as default anyone know how to do this. What I have is 4 email accounts setup on the BB. I would like to change the default email to one of the other email accounts but can't find any settings to change it. The reason is most of the time when I forward a link from the weg browser I have the chance to change the default email that it shows to another one I want to use as my defualt email; but when I forward links using NewsClip it doesn't give me this option to change the default email. Thanks for the help.

diaz1023 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: How to change Default Email Settings

you should be able to go to the options menu, advanced options, message service and choose the email address you want as the default email, this will work when creating any emails, which you could also change, but when replying to one, you will only be able to use the one to which the email was sent to
    Felipe Diaz

BB Bold 9700 (AT&T)

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

ElCamino no está en línea Stack level 3

Thanks diaz1023 thats what I was looking for don't know how I could of missed that looked everywhere. I guess after bein a Windows Mobile user and now a BB user which is way better no lock ups etc.. like on the Windows Mobile also the speed is so fast compare to the HTC 6700 that I was using. Also thanks cp6169 for checking and yes everything is good and working with the change..

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Just note that the BB will override the default if you used a particular account in the past to email a recipient.